Sign in to follow this  
Ami

Newcomer's QUESTIONS

14 hours ago, MoDoy said:

so where exactly did i make mistake?

i ll admit idk what u did there. I mean if u meant 16! (factorial), it would be some bigass number with 15 digits or something. pls explain, i m bored at work

5 minutes ago, Pepon said:

i ll admit idk what u did there. I mean if u meant 16! (factorial), it would be some bigass number with 15 digits or something. pls explain, i m bored at work

yes, 16! would be big ass number, but since he used !!! without parenthesis, its considered as multifactorial, which works like this

9!! = 9*7*5*3*1

9!!! = 9*6*3

x!^(k)= x*(x-k)*(x-2k)*...*(m) where k>=m>0

9 hours ago, valkynic said:

its really random, i myself have started here about a week ago and lvl'd as tank but i dont think ive had more then 2 grps from 1-40, there is hardly any ppl below 40, you only really see 1-2 aoe grps pr day and 1-3 rb grps pr day, problem is that most of thoes grps are alts and for the most part they just need 1 class and if your not what they need better hope another grp shows up or its more solo.

the sub 40 zones are empty so its not a problem soloing aslong as you prepare to get pk'd 10-15 times aday, this server is byfar the worse ive ever seen when it comes to high lvl red's pking in sub 40 zones, ive even run into grps of reds killing lowbies and thats just sad and iam sure it scares alot of ppl away.

once you hit 40 there seems to be more grps atleast in the late 40's it seems.

only real problem ive encountered on here in the week or so ive been here is the massive Oe'd weapons and as others point out the server admins is at fault here becourse they got greedy, its a shame and if your not willing to spend alot of moneh on this server your not gonna be able to compete for a very long time.

but hey its l2 if it was easy everyone would play it!

there is no way to find a lineage 2 server to play and you weapon will be the same as anyone elses. 

Do you think that you will find a server that after 1 year your weapon will be the same as anyone else? If you think something like that then dont play Lineage 2 at all

there will always be people richer than you and with more time to play than you or even better in gameplay. that doesnt mean anything...

Edited by eXistenZ