Sign in to follow this  
cultist

Noob questions

Greetings, i have returned recently to play some lineage 2 because i have some free time in my hands now.

I want to make an orc destroyer.

My questions are:

1) Do we have academy with reward system here?

2) what weapon to use with destro pole or 2h?

3) can i solo on blue mobs without spending too much adena on soulshots or pots? Comparative to other classes i mean, all melee DD suck solo but if we compare to gladiator or tyrant, maybe destroyer has cheaper cost to function?

4) do we have herbs?

5) i remember there was a quest that you could do for D grade armor? is it still available? also, is there any quest for D grade weapons as well?

Thank you all in advance and wish me luck ;)

Edited by cultist

No academy for now it will appear in 2.0. Most ppl I see use 1h blunt and 2h sword. Solo on blue mobs isnt veey smart. You can get an exp herb and use it till 41. Only d grade armor quest is here

Thanks for fast reply.

Do i at least consume less soulshots per mob than say gladiator?

Because i love gladiators and if there are no differences in prices i'd rather play one of those :D
I know at least that destro can and has skills for polearm

3 minutes ago, cultist said:

Greetings, i have returned recently to play some lineage 2 because i have some free time in my hands now.

I want to make an orc destroyer.

My questions are:

1) Do we have academy with reward system here?

2) what weapon to use with destro pole or 2h?

3) can i solo on blue mobs without spending too much adena on soulshots or pots? Comparative to other classes i mean, all melee DD suck solo but if we compare to gladiator or tyrant, maybe destroyer has cheaper cost to function?

4) do we have herbs?

5) i remember there was a quest that you could do for D grade armor? is it still available? also, is there any quest for D grade weapons as well?

Thank you all in advance and wish me luck ;)

1. No academy, no reward system, but dont worry, after 2.0 update there will be reward system and even if u are 60 lvl by that time, you still gonna receive all rewardsfrom 1-50 probably.

2. I would take 2h sword untill 40+, after that buy pole and look for aoe pts. But the best thing to do is to have pole, 2h sword, some hammer for stuns, bow for rb partys, yea destro inst cheap to stack ;).

3. Destro can solo cheaper than tyrant. Destro has skills to heal himself every several minutes so he doesnt spend much adena for potions. Alsodont exp on blue mobs cos they wont drop sdena and they give shit exp. The best way is to exp on white mobs. Get se/wc for duo with u when u go exp or make ur own box, you need vampirc rage. Destro is very good solo pve class.

4. No herbs, only 20% exp bonus herbs at 1-40 lbls.

5. No quest for weapon. There is armor queston 25 lvl.

5 minutes ago, cultist said:

Thanks for fast reply.

Do i at least consume less soulshots per mob than say gladiator?

Because i love gladiators and if there are no differences in prices i'd rather play one of those :D
I know at least that destro can and has skills for polearm

Destro is cheaper than gladi to solo exp, uses less shots and less potions than gladi (potions cost the most). The most cost efficient way to exp is aoe

Edited by Rizos

You must buy premium (10 euro/month or ~20kk adena in game) to log 2nd acc on same computer. Or if you have 2 PCs you can lig 2 accounts for free :). Join our discord server. Ppl answer there any questions fast. Lately i even see ppl buy newbies top d grades to let them start here easier :P

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

@cultist man, you're gonna love 2.0 patch. It will be like an early Christmas for guys like you. We'll get this new Special Ability system where you'll be able get easy 350+ crit rate even if you aren't playing with buffer :)

The only problem is that i don't believe in Christmas.
I quit in early 2016, and they were talking about 2.0

Now it's 2017 and they are still talking about 2.0.

But i know that 2.0 is lovely, it will bring a lot of people back.
So, do we have any certainties this time about 2.0 being deployed?