Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

Tactical Tank Last

nothink new pvp vs low lvl nosferatu... stiba is like 6-7 lvl lower than you .. pvp vs hr and cm just no comend .. you can upload one pvp vs some one on your lvl ? Ah I think no you take from me 1.2k cp befor I kill you after your chalenge 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pistolas said:

nothink new pvp vs low lvl nosferatu... stiba is like 6-7 lvl lower than you .. pvp vs hr and cm just no comend .. you can upload one pvp vs some one on your lvl ? Ah I think no you take from me 1.2k cp befor I kill you after your chalenge 

Where is stiba in this video? Blind or what?I think #HatersGonnaHate or #Butthurted from him ? Choose

Edited by StefanosXios

2 hours ago, pistolas said:

EGUw1oN.jpg
First of all you challenged me on BS for 1v1 and when you start to lose this battle because of your canseled mental you start seek help of Funerals who used FC+Stun Shot on me even it was an arranged 1v1.Later you challenged me again i said you ok come with your epics but same buffs and you didnt keep your word because you had Castle Resist shock on you.You afraid to fight me in same buffs even you have epics you know this will not end on your favor and you will lose so dont trash on me.
Translate : KingLeonidas:I dont have castle resist shock
                  Pistolas:This is my fault?
                  KingLeonidas:What a man :D
                  Pistolas:This is also my fault?
                  KingLeonidas:So, not only you have epics,but you also have Castle Resist shock compared to me that i havent, ok
                  Pistolas:Ok you are a chicken dont come.
So pistolas you are a coward that afraid his opponent even he is far better in equipment - not only that you had epics but you also choose to not delete nor cast me a resist shock but you choosed the road of "coward" because you knew you would lose again like you did on bs.You secure your character with Immunity against me in all my debuffs to maximize the victory on you even this victory wasnt because of your brain but because of your pixels.You are a cop and even you have this job you are worst than any common thug that dont have honor or dignity in him judging by your actions in game.Pathetic.I would prefer not ever again win any battle 1v1 or mass fight instead of win and prove nothing.

Edited by realKingLeonidas
  • Like 1

first of all never challenge you for pvp 1 vs 1 i dont want lose my time.. second upload the figth from bs if you want ah! you dont coz you dont say the truth .you pm me and you say go go 1 vs 1 i dont have problem if you have epic ... bla bla boy just!! next time i will let my weapon to wh mabe you will make some dmg more .. wen you ask pvp 1 vs1 you want from the person that chalenge to come whit no his equip ? nice 

and up load the video from the second figth !you cant stun me coz you cant come on rage to stun me noob . and i dont need resist shock from castle i have in my cp ee 76 lvl but your ppl say that you dont want to keep this castle now you want it ?

1 minute ago, pistolas said:

first of all never challenge you for pvp 1 vs 1 i dont want lose my time.. second upload the figth from bs if you want ah! you dont coz you dont say the truth .you pm me and you say go go 1 vs 1 i dont have problem if you have epic ... bla bla boy just!! next time i will let my weapon to wh mabe you will make some dmg more .. wen you ask pvp 1 vs1 you want from the person that chalenge to come whit no his equip ? nice 

Buffs is not equipment.Dont you know it?I said you to dont remove epics but have same buffs with me and you didnt.Keep going.You get exposed on public not me

50 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

you start seek help of Funerals who used FC+Stun Shot on me

fr-fuckmeimfamous.jpg
edit: That was my #200 pvp on the char back then , feel proud :)

Edited by Sensei

53 minutes ago, Sensei said:

fr-fuckmeimfamous.jpg
edit: That was my #200 pvp on the char back then , feel proud :)

Feel proud for killing a guy that 1v1 with your friend for over 8 mins even your friend had arranged 1v1 with that guy that didnt had epics compared to your friend that had?You understand that feeling proud about this actions makes you cowards and not respected guys.Keep going- Now i understand the identity of my enemies.Cowards and full of sh*t.Even stiba is higher in my minds ranking compared to guys like yours.

Edited by realKingLeonidas

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

Feel proud for killing a guy that 1v1 with your friend for over 8 mins even your friend had arranged 1v1 with that guy that didnt had epics compared to your friend that had?You understand that feeling proud about this actions makes you cowards and not respected guys.Keep going- Now i understand my identity of my enemies.Pussis,cowards and full of sh*t.Even stiba is higher in my minds ranking compared to guys like yours.

sorry dude, but after what u pulled after 1vs1 with rizos, i am not surprised people act like that ;) i was there, sitting and just watching, and u attacked me out of blue when i was just observing (and u knew it very well), tell me reason why would anyone just look and watch u now when they know u would screw them very next moment u got chance

#talkingAboutSh1ts

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

sorry dude, but after what u pulled after 1vs1 with rizos, i am not surprised people act like that ;) i was there, sitting and just watching, and u attacked me out of blue when i was just observing (and u knew it very well), tell me reason why would anyone just look and watch u now when they know u would screw them very next moment u got chance

#talkingAboutSh1ts

Im a simple man.I see pussy i attack :P.But to be honest you didnt had buffs there and you were a pray for me BUT it wasnt in the agreement to have spectators and this happened to you and would happen only to you because of our past that YOU wanted to have.

leonidas  i tell you to make soe 10 times in bs.. you cant kill me there! i say i wand to go buck to my xp! wat part of  "leonidas make soe funerals will kill you"  you dont understand ?and  you come to gang us not to make 1 vs 1    . at 1 vs 1 in sos you just hit me for 1.2 k cp 

First of all i think that you have to show respect to Pistolas as player .Pistolas is a well-known player here at Classic Club .All enemies recognize his playing abilities and they tasted past years a lot. Its not the first time you or your clan members doing this flame shit about really good players . Pistolas can beat you even with punches so relax and dont try with so cheap tools of propaganda to manipulate others in your favor..

P.S there are 2 videos as Pistolas said..So upload them 

16 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Im a simple man.I see pussy i attack :P.But to be honest you didnt had buffs there and you were a pray for me BUT it wasnt in the agreement to have spectators and this happened to you and would happen only to you because of our past that YOU wanted to have.

doesnt matter the past or whatever, u showed (i think u even left it in video u posted on forum) and bragged about your action what u do to people who actually let u fair play, so if u dont want to play fair, why would enemies play fair against u?

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

doesnt matter the past or whatever, u showed (i think u even left it in video u posted on forum) and bragged about your action what u do to people who actually let u fair play, so if u dont want to play fair, why would enemies play fair against u?

the bad think is that i  play fair against him  

5 minutes ago, pistolas said:

the bad think is that i  play fair against him  

it doesnt matter, even if u didnt (idk and nobody gives any real proofs just empty words), he chose the way of playing unfair