Sign in to follow this  
xXM0NsTeRXx

xXMoNsTeRXx (pvp 2 )

12 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

And of course you don't act like clowns flaming forum, mentioning us everywhere what in fact shows your obsession, making cry topics about us outnumbering you. Hypocrisy as its finest

And of course we act like clowns flaming forum ,mentioning you everywhere what in fact show our OBSESSION,making cry topics about your levels your epics your numbers.

Hypocrisy as its finest

-Myrtan- 18/8/2017

6 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

And of course we act like clowns flaming forum ,mentioning you everywhere what in fact show our OBSESSION,making cry topics about your levels your epics your numbers.

Hypocrisy as its finest

-Myrtan- 18/8/2017

Ah I see, finally we reached to the point that you have 0 arguments so u try to lie out. We never made cry topic in forum, unlike you. What can I say? More Q_Q about JF, such a delicious tears

Edited by Myrtan

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Ah I see, finally we reached to the point that you have 0 arguments so u try to lie out. We never made cry topic in forum, unlike you. What can I say? More Q_Q about JF, such a delicious tears

if you compare one topic vs hundreds of your crying posts ...GG mate ..you just confirm everyone thoughts about your bunch..

Finito la musica pasato la fiesta

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

if you compare one topic vs hundreds of your crying posts ...GG mate ..you just confirm everyone thoughts about your bunch..

Finito la musica pasato la fiesta

QQ

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

1uc9fa.jpg

I guess you dedicated your life to find that post, but I don't see any crying about, epics, level, numbers  or whatever here. Just a simple advice about taking care of CHN use adrenaline to logout in mili seconds all boxes. So bring more invalid arguments here.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

I guess you dedicated your life to find that post, but I don't see any crying about, epics, level  or whatever here. Just a simple advice. So bring more invalid arguments here.

not even close to dedicate, and if thats not crying then idk what is :D u literally cried that CHN relogs everything at same time, that all the time they know about u because of cameras, that their PRs are botting BS whole days, how only people i report gets ban :D how exactly u dont identify this as "CRYING"?

invalid arguments come only from paraolympic players like u

myrciuinvalid.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

not even close to dedicate, and if thats not crying then idk what is :D u literally cried that CHN relogs everything at same time, that all the time they know about u because of cameras, that their PRs are botting BS whole days, how only people i report gets ban :D how exactly u dont identify this as "CRYING"?

invalid arguments come only from paraolympic players like u

myrciuinvalid.jpg

I still don't see connection to my statement. They use adrenaline, and all know that but that is not crying we pointed out here (was proved by hachi anyway) You can't find any because there are none, and you just trying to prove it like a fool but topic not even close related to crying about enemy advantage. Clown

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I still don't see connection to my statement. They use adrenaline, and all know that but that is not crying we pointed out here (was proved by hachi anyway) You can't find any because there are none, and you just trying to prove it like a fool but topic not even close related to crying about enemy advantage. Clown

yeah, they all use adrenaline, because hachi found 4 of them in FoM (now not saying more of them can use it, but for sure not all of them as all of u >>CRY<<), its same like well, whole your CP is botting because u know, kingbottaki was botting and u can see proofs there

u point out things there? u try to tell something with 0 proofs against your enemies, yep, thats what i consider as crying, what else is considered as crying?

4 hours ago, Myrtan said:

And of course you don't act like clowns flaming forum, mentioning us everywhere what in fact shows your obsession, making cry topics about us outnumbering you.

except the lama troll topic with that screenshot about u going 12vs9, where else are cry topics  solely about JF? shall u point out? :D 

Edited by MoDoy

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, they all use adrenaline, because hachi found 4 of them in FoM (now not saying more of them can use it, but for sure not all of them as all of u >>CRY<<), its same like well, whole your CP is botting because u know, kingbottaki was botting and u can see proofs there

u point out things there? u try to tell something with 0 proofs against your enemies, yep, thats what i consider as crying, what else is considered as crying?

except the lama troll topic with that screenshot about u going 12vs9, where else are cry topics  solely about JF? shall u point out? :D 

Omg, MoDoy I thought you are more inteligent. I was talking in general. Do you expect me to really point out in any of my statements that they made (for example) 5000 posts mentioning us, but only one topic? That was talking in general only. You know Im right, you didn't point out any cry topics of us. You can keep looking whole night, mby you find one and at the morning I will congratulate you if you will. For now I go sleep, GN

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

Omg, MoDoy I thought you are more inteligent. I was talking in general. Do you expect me to really point out in any of my statements that they made (for example) 5000 posts mentioning us, but only one topic? That was talking in general only. You know Im right, you didn't point out any cry topics of us.

when @MyrmidonAch said about "cry posts" u make, u laughed at him and said u never made "cry topics", so why do u mention posts now? for posts i could give zillions of examples of JF crying about others :D about CHN cry topic how they are botters without single proof, sure thats "stating" and not crying that admins dont do anything vs china :D hilarious as always

16 hours ago, Myrtan said:

And of course you don't act like clowns flaming forum, MENTIONING US EVERYWHERE , what in fact shows your obsession

32 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

ofc JF they will dominate this server

Thanks for proving my words, obsession each day grows larger and larger 9_9