Ithilaer

Leveling a Prophet

Hello, once again with a class question. I already knew, that you can easily level up a cleric until level 40, but what happens after that? Does any party need you on level 40? you dont have actually high level buffs nor do you have the core of buffing. How does it go? making it a box and boxing it to high levels? What if I do want to main Prophet, not box him? Because SE/EE atleast got recharge through all their leveling process which makes them useful.

Thank you in forward.

Edited by Ithilaer

AOE pt since 35 lvl should be no problem + RBs all the time. Pre 35 try RBs, till lvl 25 u can farm solo quite good.

48 minutes ago, kkthx said:

AOE pt since 35 lvl should be no problem + RBs all the time. Pre 35 try RBs, till lvl 25 u can farm solo quite good.

Yeah, that, i have written in my thoughts. But my biggest question is once you ding ding lv 40

6 hours ago, Ithilaer said:

Yeah, that, i have written in my thoughts. But my biggest question is once you ding ding lv 40

need bow to get into rb parties. And best even if you main him is to box with dd..

With prophet you dont get in rb parties - you must make them yourself. Thats how i leveled pp to 60 quite easy. If you can dual box - go for bd or sws so you can pull raids yourself too.

Sometimes aoe parties take pp too.

11 hours ago, Ithilaer said:

RBs, but the magic trick is to make friends on every RB u join, and having full friendlist u create raidboss pt. RBs u can do up to 62 lvl, but meanwhile u should be able to find aoe party.

Edited by kkthx