Sign in to follow this  
ToNearest

[NOT BUG]Vicious Stance

I made some tests and i noticed that Vicious stance dont work on AA critical damage but only for daggers blow.On Autoattacks dmg remain the same with or without even if i have lvl 70 vicious stance.Any explanation to this?

9 hours ago, ToNearest said:

I made some tests and i noticed that Vicious stance dont work on AA critical damage but only for daggers blow.On Autoattacks dmg remain the same with or without even if i have lvl 70 vicious stance.Any explanation to this?

actually it worked when i tested it like 1 year ago. any proof? and on OBT it works.

Edited by Poseidon

10 hours ago, Poseidon said:

actually it worked when i tested it like 1 year ago. any proof? and on OBT it works.

I made my tests with my character on live.On my autoattacks damage remain the same on critical with or without vicious opened.I max lvled it and still the same dmg :(

i made a duel with a friend i hit both times from same direction to dont affect damage and i turn on and off vicious during the test without moving my char.I notice no damage difference between on and off.

the answer is that it gives full amount on nude characters and gives less the more p.def u have.

13d.jpg

Edited by Poseidon