Sign in to follow this  
Karkos

Compensation?

I would like to know, with so many disconnections that the server is suffering, will there be any compensation for users who have premium accounts?

1 hour ago, Karkos said:

I would like to know, with so many disconnections that the server is suffering, will there be any compensation for users who have premium accounts?

i dont want. My reward is possibility to play on this server with 2.0 update.

Karkos, how many time u were on beta test... Dont complain, it's a free server... And they doing what they doing in their own free times... so...

• Like 1

He has a point tho... he may have spent real money on PA, which is a service provided by the devs for actual money, not "donation". Long hours of PA was wasted in the last few days. Nobody likes wasted money.

IF  he spent real money.

it is clear that it is free to play, but with a system of micro-payments where they exercise certain services, they must give a minimum of support, and yes, I was in the PTS proving the new version.

41 minutes ago, Africa said:

Compensation is confirmed, but I don't know which one it will be

Thank you very much for the information.

Guys common, Srsly? U dont need to pay on this server any money... It's ur free will, cuz it's free server...

Edited by Lafi

3 hours ago, Kastylx said:

He has a point tho... he may have spent real money on PA, which is a service provided by the devs for actual money, not "donation". Long hours of PA was wasted in the last few days. Nobody likes wasted money.

IF  he spent real money.

but not for server. If he bought PA he did it by buying adena from RMT, kek

why u want compensation? for pushing gms? they said this can happen, but u wanted 2.0 so u had it, with crashes, now u want also compensation, u filthy ignorants, kek.