Sign in to follow this  
Bizzarro

Ingame Macro Use While Farming

In the topic http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/17431-ingame-loop-macro-use-regulation/ the ADM says "Ingame loop marcoses can be used in any way except afk farming/leveling."

In my Lineage 2 life, I always used macros to farm while in dual box, using one char to attack a mob and changing boxes to click on the macro with the second char, to follow the attack of the first char, /target [friend], /assist, /attack, and back to the first box to finish the fight or use pots/skills to heal. And often on the second box, if is a healer, /target [friend], /useshortcut [number] to use a skill to heal or pot on the shortcut bar, /assist, /attack to back to fight. Its a use of the game mechanics created to aid players, without taking advantage of bugs.

I will break the rule 1.1?

"Use any kind of tool or 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, ingame macroses, allowing the character to perform game operations by itself, as well as while the player is away from PC."

If u control atleast 1 char then u dont break the rules. If all chars farm alone and u went to pizza its considered as KingBotaking i mean boting*

Edited by blackmarket
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/12/2017 at 1:11 PM, blackmarket said:

If u control atleast 1 char then u dont break the rules. If all chars farm alone and u went to pizza its considered as KingBotaking i mean boting*

Thats the spirit. Thank you for the clarification.

The fun is to play the game, wandering around to meet people and see beautiful places, that sometimes the players don't go, because its not worth for farming or its too far away to run.