Kse

Game chats Moderators Recruitment

6 posts in this topic

Dear players!

We are recruiting game chat moderators to monitor the game chats and keep them clean.
If you are a responsible person and you have enough free time and desire, then join our friendly team!

Requirements:

- Responsibility
- Big online time
- Knowledge of the rules of our project, which you can find by clicking on the link Ingame chats rules
- Skype (constant presence on Skype when you're in the game)

Application Form:

1) What is your nickname on the server.
2) Clan
3) How much time are you willing to give to moderating?
4) At what time of the day you can moderate chats?
5) Do you have moderator experience? If so, which?
6) Your login in Skype.

For diligence and effort active ingame moderators will get paid with ingame donation currency.

Vacancy for ingame chat moderators is open.

If you want to participate, please fill the form from the post above.

Best regards

1) What is your nickname on the server: Ghidet / Aenth
2) Clan: Genesis.
3) How much time are you willing to give to moderating?: I'll moderate while I play.
4) At what time of the day you can moderate chats?: I play For 6h - 7h a day more or less, so that's the time I'll be moderating.
5) Do you have moderator experience? If so, which? Yes, I was an in game chat moderator on a WoW Private Server
6) Your login in Skype: I don't have skype but I can create an account if needed.

1) What is your nickname on the server. Bruli
2) Clan TottalyToxic
3) How much time are you willing to give to moderating? around 3-5hours/day
4) At what time of the day you can moderate chats? depend on day most time online is between 10:00-24:00 GMT+1
5) Do you have moderator experience? If so, which? i was gm in czech server called Dark Elmore wich was opened few years ago
6) Your login in Skype Jan Šmajdalf Špicl

- Your name: Jose ( 37 years old )
- Your nickname in the game: DheMoN
- How long you can / are willing to pay to work? I am very very active. hours variate but a lot. around 12 hours.
- At what time of day (day / night) you can work? GMT+1
- Do you have experience in this area? was not admin or bot hunter before, but i think i can do well, just need talk with staff to know how act.
- Your Skype: I can tell you in private.

I am mature, i know that if you are bot hunter you have big responsability, you must take care, dont rush on banning people(if you are realy who are banning them), make screens to keep proves about what u are doing to give later to staff.

Sometimes just alert at least 2 time to those that are breaking server rules. If they keep breaking rules, ok, is time to act.

The most i would like to be is Game chat moderator, be able to ban these adena sellers, and alert people that spam chat very very much, that 2 repeated equal sentences are more than enought, instead of 6x7x8x.

About the adena sellers, I dont know why we need 1-2-3 days to they get ban, they are so annoying, emailing so many emails, chating so much.

Beileve me, i am even starting to get scared because if i was game chat moderator, these adena sellers gonna hate me much, because i go to instant ban them too quickly.

1 adena seller spaming, make screen, block/ban him in the server, make screen. Keep screens for staff/admins.

Thanks.

1) What is your nickname on the server: SpahPanzer
2) Clan: HellCats
3) How much time are you willing to give to moderating? 3 to 5 hours per day while I play.
4) At what time of the day you can moderate chats? 1 am to 4 am CET 2 hours per day. 6 am  to 6 pm CET 2-5 hours.
5) Do you have moderator experience? If so, which? No I dont have.
6) Your login in Skype. SpahPanzerL2