Sign in to follow this  
BankHammer

Hunt of the black lion

I wish to say that:

1) I get no stacking lion eyes, just a reward for turning 10 claws. (Claws dissapear and i start collecting 5them again)

2) I have done the vanqush remnants quest and turned in 300+ marks in one time, but still have no quest item from Leopold, still i can take the quest from sophya.

3) I find no crates to open from moster drop. I see that there was a closed topic from somone who could actually find thes cargo boxes, do i need to update my client or is it that ghouls and strains do not drop cargo boxes?

3) I find no crates to open from moster drop. I see that there was a closed topic from somone who could actually find thes cargo boxes, do i need to update my client or is it that ghouls and strains do not drop cargo boxes?

​3. In this the quest is no drop cargo bokses.

I wish to say that:

1) I get no stacking lion eyes, just a reward for turning 10 claws. (Claws dissapear and i start collecting 5them again)

2) I have done the vanqush remnants quest and turned in 300+ marks in one time, but still have no quest item from Leopold, still i can take the quest from sophya.

1) on classic there is no stacking lion eyes.

​2) on classic you no longer need the black lion mark to start the quest hunt of the black lion, so the black lion mark from vanquish remnants quests was removed.

3) cargo boxes were removed. the topic you saw was prolly from beta when they were still droping..

Sign in to follow this