Sethran

Overlord Buffs

I tested my overlord buffs on non clannies in party and they received the buffs. Is it suppose to be just on clannies or it is intended to work on party members too? I would appreciate it if anyone who has played classic on japanese or russian severs could let me know. Thanks!

I tested my overlord buffs on non clannies in party and they received the buffs. Is it suppose to be just on clannies or it is intended to work on party members too? I would appreciate it if anyone who has played classic on japanese or russian severs could let me know. Thanks!

​Overlord, buffs clan and party.

that party thing was changed on some chornicle (gracia 3?) i suppose they keep this change for classic so overlords can go with non clannies for exp

that party thing was changed on some chornicle (gracia 3?) i suppose they keep this change for classic so overlords can go with non clannies for exp

​It was before Gracia. More like Interlude or C5.

• Like 1

​nope, more like gracia, I remember having an OL friend around c5-ct1, and he couldnt buff non clannies

​nope, more like gracia, I remember having an OL friend around c5-ct1, and he couldnt buff non clannies

​Looked it up. Seems you're right. It was implemented in Gracia Final.

• Like 1

​Overlord, buffs clan and party.

Thats new for me. Can you guys explain to me the differences between OL and WC buffs now?

1. OL can use all his skills at clan and party members?

2. WC can buff clan members too?

3. WC have the OL debuffs?

Thx for your help.

​1. Yes

2. Only party buff

3. No

​1. Yes

2. Only party buff

3. No

​1. Yep
2. No

3. No

WC will have buffs like :                           OL will have buffs like :

Chant Of vampire                                    Shield Def rate
Crit Rate                                                  Berserker Spirit
Crit Dmg
Atk speed
Greater P.atk
Greater P.def
Reflect

​I believe it was changed in some GoD chronicle. before GoD OL could always buff party+clan as far as i can remember

- To make it very simple :they both have basic buffs for patk/pdef/mdef. 

WC = better for fighter buffs,

OL = better for mage buffs, but OL also get clan heal, amazing aoe debuffs for pve and pvp, and on 2.0 they get the clan CP heals too. =)

OLs never buffed party members until Gracia Final came out.

​it was changed back to clan only late in one of the GoD patches.

OL could buff party+clan in some patches in between those, and classic is pretty much a mix of many patches. so it makes sense that they can buff party too in classic imo. classic is so much focused on party, it would cripple OL's a lot if they couldnt buff party too