Sign in to follow this  
6a6ywka

Spoil 52+

Hi ! 
if any one of you who knows , helm me ? :)
I am spoiler 52+ with fp full set (+4 armor) , war axe and luxor c jewelles . Have just cleric 38+ ( almost pp ) 
Where i need to go for good spoil on this lvl  ? and for good money , i need good spoil item for B set and better weapon ( yaksa +4 maybe) , i know it`s i want to more :D  but seriosly where i need to go for MONEY?! :(   ... becouse i dont have money for yaksa ....

Hi ! 
I am spoiler 52+ with fp full set (+4 armor) , war axe and luxor c jewelles . Have just cleric 38+ ( almost pp ) 
Where i need to go for good spoil on this lvl  ? and for good money , i need good spoil item for B set and better weapon ( yaksa +4 maybe) , i know it`s i want to more :D  but seriosly where i need to go for MONEY?! :(   ... becouse i dont have money for yaksa ....

Enria is allways a good income from Forest Runners

• Like 1

Hi ! 

Level 58 BH here:

​For now, you can try going to EV and spoil Forest Runners (for Enrias, nice markup) or Liele / Fline Elders (for Asofe, a little less markup). If you feel adventurous, you can go Cruma 2 and Spoil Dark Lords (4 monster family), for SOP and Ori Ore (that sell quite nicely too, and is 100% useful for B crafts, so stock up :D)

If you wait a week, new zones open up and better material drops come with them (Forest of Mirrors and Cemetery).

Edited by Osito2Dancer
  • Like 1

Hi ! 

Enria is allways a good income from Forest Runners

​i dont see no one who want buy enria or asofe :D
how much it coast?