Sign in to follow this  
Tyrano

My Demon Staff +1

looks just feel totally aggrieved with the server , and will tell the story , the two weeks I had exchanged a Ghouls staff + 1kk by a Demon Staff +1 , and well it continued normal until yesterday , when a player called LUM sent me PM asking how I got the staff and said he had made the exchange with a stranger in giran , this lum said ok and did not answer more today when I log on the login screen I noticed that he was unarmed , I thought it could be a bug that had removed it from my hand , but when I opened the inventory was there one staff ghouls +0 and 1kk , wait there , that I did a fAIR exchange in giran yet adm devolvou item the guy who repented ??? I mean that if I buy something and ask the adm return will return the item and refund me ?? This is unjust and unfair if my problem is not resolved will be leaving the server.

Hello. 

For example person steal this item and then make low price to fast sell it. When victim contacting us - we checking where is item now. After we find it - we making all trades refund that was made with this item and giving item back to person it was stolen.

If your trade is legal - we giving you your items/money back and don't touch you. If we see that your trade was made just to hide item and you are robber friend - you can be banned too.

Edited by Koll

Hello. 

For example person steal this item and then make low price to fast sell it. When victim contacting us - we checking where is item now. After we find it - we making all trades refund that was made with this item and giving item back to person it was stolen.

If your trade is legal - we giving you your items/money back and don't touch you. If we see that your trade was made just to hide item and you are robber friend - you can be banned too.

No problem , it was a completely fair exchange , because it is practically the same item, only returned to adena to pay enchant as the owner told me , but so is everyone that claim to have stolen you give back the items the server will soon have no trade , but thanks for the reply was all I needed to know.

Hello. 

​So, are you saying that I have to think twice if I find a very nice deal? :|

By victim, you mean he got hacked and someone got access to victim's account to get the item?

What if someone it's stupid and sell an item too cheap and then regrets it? can he contact you and get the trade reversed?

And what happened to the rule : 2.4 Give access to their account to other players. BUT by giving your account to anyone, you take on responsibility for everything that may happen to it (scam, ban, password change etc).

Hello. 

​and how situation will look if i sell self old item when i buy nev (who was stolen from someone) my old item will back for me ? or i will lost two items ?

this staff I switched to 2 WEEKS , upei the WIZARD because of it , I took my staff back, but at that time I was trying to exchange it for a spear that I wanted to play WARLORD , but I changed the demon by the advantage and have been faster exchange , and there is as my injury 2 weeks up to put the summoner almost 43 precisely the weapon that got ??

Sign in to follow this