Sign in to follow this  
Buttman

Community Command Panel

Community Command Panel  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the GM actived the Community Command Panel for clan , so clan leader can post update of the day/week for clan members about clan war/event/rules?

• Yes
    • No

I im asking  all clan leaders and members if the GM should  look forward to give clan leader possibility  to have acces  of the Community Command Panel

like that  leaders will be able to give info to members when they log in the game  about  raids/wars/events/rules and more . that will provide the clan leader to give some task/info to member when they not online or write  thing they dont want to repeat xxxxx time in the day to make sure all members r on the same page

Plz  vote  in numbers no fake account

Regards Buttman

• Like 1

One more window to switch off...

​nNyxi you use to say more intelligent stuff on forum so use ur brain a bit

just dont play  L2  or dont go for  grinding u might get tired ... by clicing xxxx time on the mouse

if u dont want get  info about what happening in ur clan  well be clanless

i believe admins have reason to turn it off, but personally i really wanna give messeages to my clan mates by some easier way

well i believe GMs should  consider to give some latitude to clan leader and give the opportunity to they members have so guidance of what going on in they clan . leaders not always online and not all members play same time . so to give a way of clan leader give info trough the community panel is a usefull tool and thats not affect anything ingame

raid planification , seige castle ,war , rules ,items for sell/buy, new members, clan rep farm :P   whit  time and date for all of it  and more  are the reason of it

and i repeat thats not change the  ingame  play in any ways its only a way to send information to all the clan members each time u log in