mthl

Tyrant and archers

First question: do totems work with any other weapon than fist? I suppose not but I have to ask.

Second question: does anyone make any archer pve group? How do you level them up 48-6x? Dont tell me all archers keep doing RBs and solo all the time, is it totaly not worth it to go in a group like 2-3archs+pp+bd to DV or any other xp mobs spot?

Tyrant totems can only be activated when you are equiped with fists. But after that, you can change to a bow for example, and have the effects of the totem.

Tyrant totems can only be activated when you are equiped with fists. But after that, you can change to a bow for example, and have the effects of the totem.

​Sorry, i was wrong. Not all effects. With a bow,:

-p.atk does not change with Bear or Ogre totem, but p.def and m.def does with both. Don't know if Critical damage is affected.

- Attack speed and accuracy does not change with puma and rabbit totem. But speed does with both, and Evasion increases with Rabbit.

-Accuracy does not change with wolf totem, but speed and attack speed does.

-Accuracy does not change with Bison totem, but critical and p.atk does.

@San0 is this the way it should work?

WOlf might be wrong. I think it shouldnt give atk speed with other weapon.

Others always worked exacly this way on other chronicles, so i guess nothing changed in this subject. totems give defensive stats + speed, only bison gives offensive with other weapons