nageta

Free teleports

Nobody likes to pay for teleports right?

i played on retail, i played on the better private servers, so don't start flaming and shit (like on all the other suggestions)... it's just a suggestion!

it's only beta now, so i don't really look at my adena that much, but i'm sure when server goes live, i'll have to walk and /loc soe more.

don't know what the fun factor in that is...

and if i'm asking to much, maybe at least till 2nd class free teleports

i dont really like it but well that will be the same for all.

does someone know if on classic exists that event that teleports are half price? maybe they can add it for 1st weeks

I like the way classic makes the game very hard but I do agree that there is not much fun in walking.
The suggestion for a lower cost (or no cost) at lower levels does appeal to me.

One extra thing: I like playing with my friends, the lower or no teleportation costs makes it way more fun and easier for all races to start together as a team in the town of your choice!

• Like 1

@kleming: we are talking only about OBT 

idc about live and hard-pushing new quests for lower prices.

​aa well didnt read on ur post anything to remove teleports price only on OBT

For OBT sure, for release absolutely not, what's the point from calling the server Classic then? Everyone joined the server to experience the game how it was back then.

• Like 1

As a frequent Private server player. It's sometimes hard to decide wether a server is worth playing.
Most of the time I visit giran, but if its a low rate server, you dont want to grind to lvl 20-25 before you can go to giran.

With Free teleports on lower levels only, new players can see this server is populated or not so they can make a right decision if they want to play here.

i can experience the game like it was, without paying for teleports :D

​Then go to Hi5 or some other private.

​Pretty useless reply, its not like H5's only change is free teleports :p...

i can experience the game like it was, without paying for teleports :D

​Then go to Hi5 or some other private.

​Pretty useless reply, its not like H5's only change is free teleports :p...

​Well, since you enjoy free TP, you will also enjoy free common items and buffs. If we go this far talking about free teleport, why not put a Newbie Guide with buffs? Who likes running without WW, ain't fun, right? Who likes dying from mobs because no buffs or free shadow wep? 

In my opinion there is a big difference in free items and teleports. Everyone is here to play the oldschool game, but trying to make it even better then official.
As OP stated, these are suggestions. Don't go around telling people go do this go do that.

Everyone can feel the negative energy in your posts, no need for that.

• Like 1

first of all, it's a suggestion. i'm trying to find Dss somewhere and i walked from giran towards exeground to use /loc soe to get to dion, then i payed 2500a to get to gludio.

end result : still no dss and lost 15min of my time. game changing? nah just wasting my life ¬¬

• Like 1

first of all, it's a suggestion. i'm trying to find Dss somewhere and i walked from giran towards exeground to use /loc soe to get to dion, then i payed 2500a to get to gludio.

end result : still no dss and lost 15min of my time. game changing? nah just wasting my life ¬¬

​Really? So playing for a full month ~4-6 hours per day to get lvl 40 will not be a waste of your time? You realize you won't be running that much in the game as it actually looks like, you will sit in Abandoned Camp or Cruma for days.

​Really? So playing for a full month ~4-6 hours per day to get lvl 40 will not be a waste of your time? 

​Just why are you here? Do you want to have fun, enjoy playing a game or do you rather bash people at the forum?

If so, take another forum please :)

​Really? So playing for a full month ~4-6 hours per day to get lvl 40 will not be a waste of your time? 

​Just why are you here? Do you want to have fun, enjoy playing a game or do you rather bash people at the forum?

If so, take another forum please :)

​I'm staying behind my argument, as far as it looks like, you two have picked the wrong server, go read up what a Lineage 2 Classic is. And probably you should go to another forum in this case? As far as I can tell, you wouldn't last for a week in a Classic environment, and if you really think that free teleport is going to ease your game and make it so much more fun, then you are so wrong.

Gotta ask you the same question, why are you here, if you are not up for a Classic experience? 

i played on official Kain from C1 till C4 with a BD. i know all about classic, but from the way i see it, why not make it better.

i played on official Kain from C1 till C4 with a BD. i know all about classic, but from the way i see it, why not make it better.

you are very much mistaken if you have not played on the classic

I'm sorry everyone. my bad.

Im against free teleports in classic, but for OBT I thnk it should be nice move till lvl 35-40