nageta

Free teleports

first of all, it's a suggestion. i'm trying to find Dss somewhere and i walked from giran towards exeground to use /loc soe to get to dion, then i payed 2500a to get to gludio.

end result : still no dss and lost 15min of my time. game changing? nah just wasting my life ¬¬

​Really? So playing for a full month ~4-6 hours per day to get lvl 40 will not be a waste of your time? 

​Just why are you here? Do you want to have fun, enjoy playing a game or do you rather bash people at the forum?

If so, take another forum please :)

​I'm staying behind my argument, as far as it looks like, you two have picked the wrong server, go read up what a Lineage 2 Classic is. And probably you should go to another forum in this case? As far as I can tell, you wouldn't last for a week in a Classic environment, and if you really think that free teleport is going to ease your game and make it so much more fun, then you are so wrong.

Gotta ask you the same question, why are you here, if you are not up for a Classic experience? 

​Again, that's why this is a suggestion topic. No one gives a fuck if you or I make it or not in a classic environment.

We have different opinions, and that's good. But i'm done taking your negative posts ^_^

Enjoy your stay. I made my suggestions.

if u dont want to use tele to buy D/C shots, there is something called MDT where u can teleport for free from any location

if as u said u played on retail, u should now that on retail there were many dorfs at MDT

and for dorfs depending on the town they can put prices higher or lower depending

Teleports are exclusive option. You will hate going Talking Island to do some stupid quest parts:D

They are also economy holders. Imagine free port to spider nest. 1k quest unstuck and tele back for free:D

TP is part of classic. You have to choose - do I want comfortable tp for few k adena or do I want to save for eq/shots/pots and walk /loc /unstuck. It has big impact on economy even if it doesn't look like it does.

Adding free TP 1-2 months after release for newbie players is something worth considering tho.

there's a reason why teleports have adena fees, and there's a reason why castles have taxes on town grocery/manor/teleporters.

i could understand if it was for OBT only, but keep it out of Live.

people that want easy mode gameplays should not be playing on a classic server. there's already plenty of mid-high rates p.servers out there.

• Like 1

I'm sorry everyone. my bad.

Im against free teleports in classic, but for OBT I thnk it should be nice move till lvl 35-40

​But koreans aren't, so as in Classic 2.0 there is free teleports (1-40).

As a frequent Private server player. It's sometimes hard to decide wether a server is worth playing.
Most of the time I visit giran, but if its a low rate server, you dont want to grind to lvl 20-25 before you can go to giran.

With Free teleports on lower levels only, new players can see this server is populated or not so they can make a right decision if they want to play here.

​u know that in C1 giran isnt the place to be ?

Lowlevels wont go there.. except for shopping sometimes... and high levels are in dion oren giran.

Teleport costs are a very important part of the game..i would say its game changing in the first 40 lvl's if u would remove them

because of:

u have to make a decision if u wanna have the luxus to be fast everywhere

OR

be able to buy a upgrade in Armor/weapon/juwels/Shots.

so NO!

I think "free gatekeeper" is way too easy, but make it 50% cheaper in the gludin to starter cities to the levels (1-20) can help to finish the first class transfer without paying 30 k in teleports. Also, this will make easier to travel to other starter cities to play with a friend.

Some class transfer are way too expensive to finish, like the scavenger, they make you go to giran and come back to gludin. WTF?

Im against free teleports in classic, but for OBT I thnk it should be nice move till lvl 35-40

​they added this more than 6 months later when mostly all the people were already lvl 40+ and maybe they did this to make some people start or to help lowbies

Free teleports no... but if there is option to enable teleport system like it was on IL i would like it... During weekend or some particular time of the day - teleport price would be 50% off or smth like that :D

i think things should be like classic.. you think twice before teleporting somewhere, you prefer to run, so you can get your 14k weapon... i think thats the "magic" of old lineage2.

• Like 1

​they added this more than 6 months later when mostly all the people were already lvl 40+ and maybe they did this to make some people start or to help lowbies

​Any point, what for you've said that? It is how Classic update will work for any shards on 2.0 version.

cause they added afterwards as they will improve the game as they did before:

c1-c2-c3-c4......star wars

as u said this is classic 2.0 feature, here we will start at 1.0

any of us here are asking for 3rd class or other skills like hide on daggers, ww on wc for example, cause that are 2.0 features

A better suggestion is to make 50% cheaper the teleports until lv40.

​this will work maybe, as u will still have to think about some teles, at least until 25

A better suggestion is to make 50% cheaper the teleports until lv40.

​this will work maybe, as u will still have to think about some teles, at least until 25

​Adena will be a BIG issue in this server, no one will use teleport a lot, only a few, even at 50%.

Greetings,

Lev

Still why against it. No one actually gave a good reason instead of saying its not classic like?

But why are you against it ? You dont gain anything from it ingame instead of moving from point a to b quicker.

A noobie buffer is different you gain something ingame for free that makes your char stronger...

Its free for all not free for a group of people like those who donate.

Or can we start suggesting that ?

PA account free teleports ? :D

Some people really need to get open minded on some topics instead of being negative all the time and bash all suggestions in the ground.

Free to 40 sounds nice.

I dont want free teleports it will kill pvp. Now you need run if you want go to other town and save adena and you can meat some1 and kill him or be killed. And no1 will buy buffs

P2W..  for PA

Interesting stuff there but still its not "classic" yah i know its shit to walk around its hard and boring but in the end when you finshed a quest or so you feel even more happy :)

I dont want free teleports it will kill pvp. Now you need run if you want go to other town and save adena and you can meat some1 and kill him or be killed. And no1 will buy buffs

P2W..  for PA

On 3x you wont see alot of pkers and since when did free teleports change the pvp on any other server ... heck even retail has it on slightly newer patches.

​Omg i was joking about the PA lol...

To many sad, frustrated and negative people on here ... =/

Still why against it. No one actually gave a good reason instead of saying its not classic like?

there's a reason why teleports have adena fees, and there's a reason why castles have taxes on town grocery/manor/teleporters.

i could understand if it was for OBT only, but keep it out of Live.

people that want easy mode gameplays should not be playing on a classic server. there's already plenty of mid-high rates p.servers out there.

do i have to draw you a fucking picture? for fuck sake.

• Like 1