QUEST: x1 (xp / adena)

When it goes live:

XP: x3
 SP: x3
 ADENA: x3 (amount)
 DROP: x3 (chance)
 SPOIL: x3 (chance)
 QUEST: x2 (xp / adena)

why people always open new threads for questions the community answered like 5x already :S browse the forum a bit and search

because people do not always want to search. Now matter how many times someone asks, it does not matter, it was not a direct question to you. So if you do not want to answer, do not waste your time talking shit

why people always open new threads for questions the community answered like 5x already :S browse the forum a bit and search

because people do not always want to search. Now matter how many times someone asks, it does not matter, it was not a direct question to you. So if you do not want to answer, do not waste your time talking shit

​Now that was the biggest own goal ive seen in my life. You just introduced yourself as a lazy mofo, someone who doesnt care whats going on around and stil trying to mark the big boss with your hard words. Epic. Enjoy the server kid gl

I got a question though that can be answered only by the administrators but feel free everyone to guess this one. Of course there will be a character wipe after launch but what about the forums? Many people used them to just make suggestions and guesses, so will the forums get wiped?

One shouldn't even have to ask this question seeing how it is asked on every server ever. I am yet to see a server that does not wipe their db after beta...

One shouldn't even have to ask this question seeing how it is asked on every server ever. I am yet to see a server that does not wipe their db after beta...

​+1

I got a question though that can be answered only by the administrators but feel free everyone to guess this one. Of course there will be a character wipe after launch but what about the forums? Many people used them to just make suggestions and guesses, so will the forums get wiped?

​i doubt they'll reboot the forum as well. it makes no sense, especially when it's been used long before OBT until now.

i guess that they will eventually create an archive for the old OBT topics and move them all there, just to make space for Live, wich would be more than fine considering that there's still forum/game rules missing, and also other sub-sections for classes/PvEvP setups/etc.