nimohoxi

Hello guys!

Hi guys, is it just me or the server is dead as f***?

I am trying to deny this in the past months, but everyday it seems i see less people playing, for example today i got from 1pm to 11pm . to just play 40 minutes in party, all zones are clear and no ones seems to show up to farm, or if they do they just plAay for 10 minutes and then go "i've something to do" mode.

It's amazing !

lv 20~30 zones are quite crowded(especially by spoilers), dunno about higher levels yet. there's always people making parties in the matching window thou.

consider also that many people try to lv up mostly by doing raid bosses for quick exp+drops, so that's also why exp areas are not much populated and there's few AoE groups grinding mobs.

there's also other people that are using boxes from either PA or secondary laptop/pc, so they won't go around looking for party for sure.

I recently rerolled from tank to a nuker and tbh I see more people than a month ago. Never had a problem finding parties with both.

Try to use party matching.

PP 48+ its nice to AOE party in Enchanted Valley.

Are you Main PP or is just your buffer? If u have some Melee or Mage main and box Prophet, go exp in mirros firsts spots. I sure you'll have a lot of pvp to do for spot.