Ilya

Auction House Improvement

Hello Founders,

I have couple of suggestions for auction house. I am not sure how big is the volume of sells/buys on auction house right now, but I am assuming it's not too large number. I think auction house has couple of issues and if you fix those it can become really big source of income for the project.

1. Withdrawal fee is too big.

Let's say I want to make some money out of the game and sell couple of items. I sell item X for $50 and can withdraw only $25 of that. Instead people selling items for adena in game and than they sell adena to black adena marketers. I encountered couple of cases when people are sitting with OE Emics Bow on trade saying 'Mail me an offer'. After you ask them for a price they say 'euro only'. It means that they would sell it on auction and make you some money but because of %50 'tax' they are selling it directly. If you set the 'tax' to let's say 25% I bet auction house volume will quadruple.

2. No adena on auction house.

If you enable people to sell adena in packs on auction house with automatic transaction processing it will kill 50-70% of adena sellers. You only need to lower 'tax' for adena sells even more then for items. People who want to buy/sell adena will do it anyway. The question is if you want to regulate it and charge something of it or let it going through black market.

3. No search for specific items.

You have to implement this very easy-to-implement search feature. It's crazy to going through the pages to find specific item even tho there are grade tabs.

• Like 1

3. No search for specific items.

You have to implement this very easy-to-implement search feature. It's crazy to going through the pages to find specific item even tho there are grade tabs.

​+1 Searching is pain in the ***.

Weapons should be grouped at least into couple categories like: Swords, Blunts, Daggers, Bows.

Armors f.e.: Light, Robe, Heavy or Body, Boots, Gloves, Helmets etc

Hello.

1) We are not getting this 50%. Billing systems taking taxes, plus from Auc money we paying to people who supporting it. With getting 25% Auc will just stop working because only you will get profit from it.

2) Don't know about it. Will think.

3) Already asked to create one.