Sign in to follow this  
Narmontas

Execution Grounds Needs slight boost.

Hello everybody : Execution grounds is a quite good hunting ground in Low-mid level. But I've found it needs some boosting. 
In some places there are just few monsters and some places would need more spawns. For example :  Monster "Ghoul" there are  something like 3-4 monsters in all Execution grounds. I miss some Strains as well. 
 I've played on other official for example : in spot under a bridge (right side where need crawlers' platform) there are spot with 6 Dead Seekers and 5 Strains. Here I've found just few monsters.  I'm not suggesting add tons of monsters. But this hunting ground could use at least : 
 4-5 Ghouls
2-4 Granite golems
4-6 Strains
3-5 Dead Seekers
5-8 Neer crawlers/Berserkers. 

If they would be spread this zone would be more alive. 
And BTW : whats the Hangman Tree rate of shooting Dryad root on hit by ranged attack?  It looks that they are too often casting dryad root and considering this servers land rate of skills by a level...  I think their priority should be set to Low on casting dryad root.  

Let's make this place famous again :)

Lowbie zone need boost to be alive. For u to spend there 1h and go higher lvl mobs coz u exp so fast. Not need. Also theres more other locations with this lvl mobs to farm like Plains of Dion or under Dion, u got there multiple of mobs.