mush

veteran player around

ayo there, new player around! been playing this game since C3 Including all chronicles using various classes. (Mostly Summoners and  Supports (used to main Eva's Saint around 5 years) used to play on a lot servers aswell.. including our native C4 server back in 2008-10. currently thinking of which class/race should i pick and play. Any suggestions? :)) thinking about name aswell.. might name myself mush who knows... currently at work so once i get home i will Log in for sure. sooo shout out to Y'all!

ayo there, new player around! been playing this game since C3 Including all chronicles using various classes. (Mostly Summoners and  Supports (used to main Eva's Saint around 5 years) used to play on a lot servers aswell.. including our native C4 server back in 2008-10. currently thinking of which class/race should i pick and play. Any suggestions? :)) thinking about name aswell.. might name myself mush who knows... currently at work so once i get home i will Log in for sure. sooo shout out to Y'all!

​Begin to play any character, except the summoner. :D

​Why do you dislike summoners? lol

which class do you suggest then?

​play whatever class u know/enjoy the most, its useless to play class which is in meta now, because u will get bored or will suck in next patch anyway
either way, u can class change (for 20 euros) in the future if u dont like the class anymore or u wanna roll one of OP classes atm (but carefully, coz there are some tiers, so u cannot change to whatever class u want)

as an experienced player on this server, which are In-meta classes now? and who suck the most?

​best are gladi/warlord/necro i would say (BP is wanted in almost every cp, while almost nobody plays it)
one of the weak ones are PS/paladin/destroyer

what about Archers? Daggers? Mystic Muse? 

​archers are good if u have good pt setup
about daggers ppl say they are weak, thats why i didnt make one when i started here and now i regret it, figured out ppl just dont know how to play it and thats why its weak
sps is good because u cannot block hydro blast with shield, as well as really good class for aoe pt

okay, we exclude Daggers, Summoners Destroyers and Paladins. including TK.

i would like to hear your suggestion about Mystic muse, Gladiator, Archers (such as Sagittarius for example)

i would like to hear your suggestion about Mystic muse, Gladiator, Archers (such as Sagittarius for example)

​Wtf... why Sagittarius >.<

Anyway you won't be disappointed playing with archer.

You will exp up in no time at boss parties.

It's also solo-able up to 70+ so if you don't like other ppl like me go for it :P

One thing you need to be aware is that Archers are most expensive class to play ofc but as a veteran you knew it already :P

---------------------

Pink.thumb.jpg.1ad919c45cd98bf389b75238f NaRvi PR 6x

well TBH @D3vilo i used to play solo during my 12 years of experience in Lineage 2... i can play every single class well ( i hope you understand why.. :D) 

if not sagittarius, which class do you suggest then? any other archer? 

okay.. here's my list which i'm willing to play and suggest me which one to pick:

1) Gladiator

2)Archer (probs. Sagittarius)

3)Mystic Muse ( haven't heard your opinion about that class yet)

4)Dominator ( same as MM)

​Wtf... why Sagittarius >.<

Anyway you won't be disappointed playing with archer.

You will exp up in no time at boss parties.

It's also solo-able up to 70+ so if you don't like other ppl like me go for it :P

One thing you need to be aware is that Archers are most expensive class to play ofc but as a veteran you knew it already :P

Oh and forgot to ask.. what if i choose Eva's Saint (My main) are they worthy? Are they honored enough? :D

---------------------

sps once again, shield cannot block hydro spell and are very good in aoe pts, also with +12 wit dyes i think they crit quite a lot, for sure not a bad pick

OL is used in CPs, because its the best buffer for pvp (because of cp heals/debuffs)

EEs are valued a lot i think, because every pt needs one (could be replaced by SE, but EE has overall better heals+clarity for mana management and resist shock for pvp)

ok... decided to pick either Sagittarius or Spellsinger.. my nickname will be eyetoeye (OFC IF IT's AVAILABLE) either way mush

​LOL why not summoner?

​LOL why not summoner?

​Because it has not yet fixed the problem farming mobs. Although it does not concern ES.

​LOL why not summoner?

​Because it has not yet fixed the problem farming mobs. Although it does not concern ES.

​cat is fine as well, if u can get 2 archers into pt its insane for farm

ok... decided to pick either Sagittarius or Spellsinger.. my nickname will be eyetoeye (OFC IF IT's AVAILABLE) either way mush

​Sagi will work fine for you.

Even if you choose SR or PR you would change it to Sagi after a while.

---------------------

yeah.. in my opinion Buffed Sagittarius is a lot better than SR or PR.

if we compare them with Self-buffs, then it goes like : SR,PR,Sagi.

downloading client!