Sign in to follow this  
CommanderCuddles

[War] - European Guild - New Players Welcome

Hey guys n' girls,

A little introduction, we are new to the server and we've decided to make a clan. There's only a few of us but we're making an AoE setup focused on XPing up fast and getting into PvP.

Our core each have over 10-11 years L2 experience each, we've all got full gear already and are looking for a few people to strengthen our team.

We're looking for all classes, however we will be focusing on Mages & Supports.

We're all pretty low level but will be going up fairly quickly, we aren't playing as a CP however we do play with organisation and as a Clan, maximising efficiency and having a good time. 

Teamspeaks is a requirement

So in conclusion, if you're new to the server and want to have a good time, hit us up. Message me ingame on CommanderCuddles, or leave me a forum message here.

Update - We're now Clan level 3, have a few more members and a new private Teamspeak!

Update - We're all hitting our 40's now, and looking for an active EE/SE to join our ranks. Big AoE, Lots of PvP and Plenty of Fun!

Update - Most of us mid to high 40's some in our 50's. Going along at a great pace, still recruiting people of all levels! - We'd love to find an active BD/SWS 

• Like 5

Update - We're hitting our 30's now and expect to me mid 30's by the end of the day! 

The fun train is leaving the station people! Come get aboard while you still can ;)  AOE XP, Talking smack, lowbie PvP, general stupidity and having fun. Don't miss out :D 

gl guys ^^ hopefully u will stay here long enough, europian prime time seems a bit less alive than american one, so hopefully it will change soon ;)

Bump! On the hunt for Active healer, SWS. We're only in our low 40's now, so if you're new to the server but not those classes, we'd help level you and supply you with the gear nesesary to play a healer or sword singer.

hello, i am interested , i started here @ server launch date but stopped and played the official on skelth, i should have some character here maybe i can retrive the items and organize with you guys