Sign in to follow this  
hunterl2

withdraw help

good some time ago ( 2016-07-07 16:25:44) ordered the sacking of 20 euros from my account on the site and i believe they are in standy mode, it disappeared, at the time it was possible for webmoney and bitcoin, bitcoin i chose because it was the only one who knew about.. then no longer be possible to make the late withdrawl by account bitcoin... here enters the problem, now it is possible only by webmoney and do not know the system and i have no account... and the euro remain "locked" what i can do to  reverse it because i intend to play the server and you want possible to cancel the withdrawl request because i have no knowledge of or webmoney account, as stated above!! hope some information or help thanks   (google translate sorry about something ) :/

good some time ago ( 2016-07-07 16:25:44) ordered the sacking of 20 euros from my account on the site and i believe they are in standy mode, it disappeared, at the time it was possible for webmoney and bitcoin, bitcoin i chose because it was the only one who knew about.. then no longer be possible to make the late withdrawl by account bitcoin... here enters the problem, now it is possible only by webmoney and do not know the system and i have no account... and the euro remain "locked" what i can do to  reverse it because i intend to play the server and you want possible to cancel the withdrawl request because i have no knowledge of or webmoney account, as stated above!! hope some information or help thanks   (google translate sorry about something ) :/

​Hello. Problem is that G2A doesn't withdraw in any system except webmoney without account conformation. 

About webmoney. Just go there and register account, then go to http://image.prntscr.com/image/0d5de8ec70c64a548a46ca345529849e.png and there you will see how to withdraw to Visa or MasterCard.

​Hello. Problem is that G2A doesn't withdraw in any system except webmoney without account conformation. 

About webmoney. Just go there and register account, then go to http://image.prntscr.com/image/0d5de8ec70c64a548a46ca345529849e.png and there you will see how to withdraw to Visa or MasterCard.

​man i dont have any card :( , it is possible to return the euros to site of origin? i dont know what to do anymore :o 

I made the request to deposit euros from the server to the bitcoin site , but now so and allowed webmoney and this I have not there the server site transfer process for any portfolio system has not been completed , it would be possible to cancel this process and euros back to the server site? thanks!