Sign in to follow this  
bobka

Weird sound bug

Hello,

So I just joined the server and created a dwarf but there are some sound bugs, no sound on consuming soulshots, no sound when casting soe and more that I can't remember right now. The thing is when I try to create more characters they dont have this bug. triedto create another account just to check this and no new character has this bug. I didnt lvl him to much yet so was wondering  if it can be fixed or I just should start another one. And if I do start another one, will this come back? Is it soemthing known?

thanks.

Hello,

So I just joined the server and created a dwarf but there are some sound bugs, no sound on consuming soulshots, no sound when casting soe and more that I can't remember right now. The thing is when I try to create more characters they dont have this bug. triedto create another account just to check this and no new character has this bug. I didnt lvl him to much yet so was wondering  if it can be fixed or I just should start another one. And if I do start another one, will this come back? Is it soemthing known?

thanks.

​Hello. Contact me at skype: koll.classic, but I will be there only tomorrow. Will try to help.

Holy **** man

The problem has been solved. the only reason I bump this post is to say thank you. I have never seen in a private server such support. 

Awsome server! 

you should advertise is more. I found it completely by luck. There are 2 other servers in topzone/hopezone and more l2 ranking sites, but the are nothing compared to this. 

Really nice.

• Like 2

Holy **** man

The problem has been solved. the only reason I bump this post is to say thank you. I have never seen in a private server such support. 

Awsome server! 

you should advertise is more. I found it completely by luck. There are 2 other servers in topzone/hopezone and more l2 ranking sites, but the are nothing compared to this. 

Really nice.

Hi, 

i have a similar problem. there is a sound when it consumes ss but its not the right one.

any help i much apreciated!

thx in advance!

19 minutes ago, Jener said:

Hi, 

i have a similar problem. there is a sound when it consumes ss but its not the right one.

any help i much apreciated!

thx in advance!

Hello. You mean sound incorrect or it's use incorrect shots?

It's just the sound. It sounds like something like a triangle bing.

And thanks for the fast reply!

Edited by Jener

Sign in to follow this