Sign in to follow this  
Lin

Close thread please.

WTS:
+10 Homu
+10 Staff of Life
BW Robe Set: +3 helmet, +3 body, +0 others

PM on forum, PM in-game, or mail in-game.

​quit :-?

​Quit? Just when things are about to get interesting this fall? No way! ;)

• Like 1

WTS:
+10 Homu
+10 Staff of Life

​im having a plan to change my EE to bishop :( any tips ? :/

• Like 2

WTS:
+10 Homu
+10 Staff of Life

+8 CON +4 WIT if you have a constant BD.

Understand which heals to use in different circumstances to minimize MP consumption. For example, basic heals suffice with PVE and distanced PVP. During PVP, Vitalize is often preferred over Greater Battle Heal, unless it's really an "Oh, shit!" moment. Resurrect immediately to minimize cooldown build-ups if several people die in PVP--use a macro for your targets, so they know when they're being res'd and can decide if/when they should get up again.

I don't care for leveling any healing skills other than maxing the basic heals, and maxing Vitalize, Greater Battle Heal, and Greater Group Heal. As mentioned above, each heal is just a stronger or weaker version for the same exact situation. If you see my hotkey bar, 1-4 and F1-F4 correspond to each other. I don't use the stronger version Heal though. Skip that junk.

Max Mana Burn. Such an OP and tormenting skill. It takes time to cast the debuff--the same time which could result in someone on your team dying. Know your enemies, so you know who and when to best cast it to make it land and become useful.

Final thoughts on Bishop: regardless of how you prefer to play, or what heals you want to rely on--your party dictates your effectiveness. If they are not grouping with you, and if they are assuming you're there to protect them no matter what, then it's going to end badly. A Bishop should be viewed as the last resort to support a party during PVP. If your team's not going to listen to your call and be flexible with your role, they deserve to lose the fight.

Bonuses:

Alcohol.

Playing using peripheral vision.

I know you. You could roll any character, and still pwn with it no matter what. ^_^

WTS:
+10 Homu
+10 Staff of Life

+8 CON +4 WIT if you have a constant BD.

Understand which heals to use in different circumstances to minimize MP consumption. For example, basic heals suffice with PVE and distanced PVP. During PVP, Vitalize is often preferred over Greater Battle Heal, unless it's really an "Oh, shit!" moment. Resurrect immediately to minimize cooldown build-ups if several people die in PVP--use a macro for your targets, so they know when they're being res'd and can decide if/when they should get up again.

I don't care for leveling any healing skills other than maxing the basic heals, and maxing Vitalize, Greater Battle Heal, and Greater Group Heal. As mentioned above, each heal is just a stronger or weaker version for the same exact situation. If you see my hotkey bar, 1-4 and F1-F4 correspond to each other. I don't use the stronger version Heal though. Skip that junk.

Max Mana Burn. Such an OP and tormenting skill. It takes time to cast the debuff--the same time which could result in someone on your team dying. Know your enemies, so you know who and when to best cast it to make it land and become useful.

Final thoughts on Bishop: regardless of how you prefer to play, or what heals you want to rely on--your party dictates your effectiveness. If they are not grouping with you, and if they are assuming you're there to protect them no matter what, then it's going to end badly. A Bishop should be viewed as the last resort to support a party during PVP. If your team's not going to listen to your call and be flexible with your role, they deserve to lose the fight.

Bonuses:

Alcohol.

Playing using peripheral vision.

I know you. You could roll any character, and still pwn with it no matter what. ^_^

​i used to have 15-18 ppl in my group, now i only have 5, im doubt i can pwn anyone :P and my bishop just 61, im weak 

WTS:
+10 Homu
+10 Staff of Life

​im having a plan to change my EE to bishop :( any tips ? :/

wait, it's possible to chnage class? O.o    (as in this post, ee to bish)  

how?

(I am new on the server and on the chronicle)

p.s. sorry it's not on topic.