Sign in to follow this  
Chatuba

LF Confirm

I saw some players saying that if you use certain buffs trainin' EV, it causes tons of magic casted by the mobs (lieles elders and unicorns elders).... 

LF confirmation 

Any1 made any experience and has a result about this? 

I alrdy asked to koll , and he said prolly not, but san0 will check... Until the answer, what the comunity thinks? 

And if san0 has any feedback, maybe he could  explain to all here... 

Tkx

I saw some players saying that if you use certain buffs trainin' EV, it causes tons of magic casted by the mobs (lieles elders and unicorns elders).... 

LF confirmation 

Any1 made any experience and has a result about this? 

I alrdy asked to koll , and he said prolly not, but san0 will check... Until the answer, what the comunity thinks? 

And if san0 has any feedback, maybe he could  explain to all here... 

Tkx

​from what i noticed at least in loa, if malruk lord aggros on you while u run towards him, he will go for auto attack, but if he gets aggroed when u run away from him, first thing he does is cast spell (it works with other mobs in loa as well), dunno if that helps u a bit, but might be similar in EV as well

@MoDoy he asked smthing else.

I heard the same story like dont buff evasion buff bcoz magic mobs will all time use nuke skills, if u dont buff that certain buff they wont be nuking only follow u to hit u meele. Ppl believed it work, they said they tested it, i never confirmed, just didnt gave them buffs what they didnt want to get :P

i heard someone saying that if you go drop all your items in giran harbor, swim to gludin and then swim back to giran harbor you will have safe enchant to +16 on everything. but only if you have invigor buff and kiss of eva from a elven elder level 48 on 23.72%

you should go try it.

• Like 4

i heard someone saying that if you go drop all your items in giran harbor, swim to gludin and then swim back to giran harbor you will have safe enchant to +16 on everything. but only if you have invigor buff and kiss of eva from a elven elder level 48 on 23.72%

you should go try it.

​hahahaha