Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Fell Swoop

yes there is xD it goes from 14 - 18 to 20- 23 or something, tested this myself couple of days ago. i think it doesnt work on skills tho but its prolly one of the hardest things to test for sure.

Edited by San0

Its like my atks hit weird,  if 10 mobs are in front of me i hit the 2 in front and another 1-2 in another angle and i lose some in front.

yeah its same as some of mage aoe, mostly the one from spelsinger ice wall i think its called. since the range its so small, if mobs move a bit they are already "out of range"

i have reported it long time ago, this buffs increase just limit mobs with auto attack hit. no work on skills and skill from WL is random, from 7 to 17 targets

i saw not long ago some post on 4game forum where some ppl, namely warlord and spoilers are facing similar problms, like when they use AOE skills (mass spoil, thunderstorm etc) they most often hit random amount of mobs.

like you pull 15 mobs in a corner, use thurnder storm and you hit 10, next time without moving you use thunder strom and hit only like 7, and then on 3rd time you use same skill on same place with same amount of mobs you hit some other random amount of mobs. 

he also had same problm with auto attacks, but he decided to focus more on the skill problm since skills are suposed to be 360 degrees and even that way it still hits random amount of targets. if you want i can get you the link for you to see the discussion maybe you can understand something more detailed from there.

i saw not long ago some post on 4game forum where some ppl, namely warlord and spoilers are facing similar problms, like when they use AOE skills (mass spoil, thunderstorm etc) they most often hit random amount of mobs.

like you pull 15 mobs in a corner, use thurnder storm and you hit 10, next time without moving you use thunder strom and hit only like 7, and then on 3rd time you use same skill on same place with same amount of mobs you hit some other random amount of mobs. 

he also had same problm with auto attacks, but he decided to focus more on the skill problm since skills are suposed to be 360 degrees and even that way it still hits random amount of targets. if you want i can get you the link for you to see the discussion maybe you can understand something more detailed from there.

​I experienced that i get it :P

omg again this butthurt boi here :D. Hes hating everything everywhere. I just hate ppl with such a negative attiude to everything. Get more of this bro!

peter2.jpg

This guy being jelly that new players now can exp a bit faster than he did few months ago. What a jelly egoist. Now why dont u cry that u started with no grades and ppl that start now and have friends or some $$ exp with d grade +7++ from 20 lvl? They exp faster than u also, dont they? You should consider making new qq post about it  beatdeath :D

omg again this butthurt boi here :D. Hes hating everything everywhere. I just hate ppl with such a negative attiude to everything. Get more of this bro!

peter2.jpg

This guy being jelly that new players now can exp a bit faster than he did few months ago. What a jelly egoist. Now why dont u cry that u started with no grades and ppl that start now and have friends or some $$ exp with d grade +7++ from 20 lvl? They exp faster than u also, dont they? You should consider making new qq post about it  beatdeath :D

​​I'm posting more random pictures so @Rizos is not the only troll on forum.

About ur quote:
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania didnt read

Some more random pictures u can use in ur next troll post:

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania funny picture small

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania funny picture small

Feel free to use them @Rizos

Now go try troll someone else, coz im not amazed of ur try hard.

Sign in to follow this