Sign in to follow this  
nethroxy

A magical journey

As I was leveling in D.Elven starter area, I noticed some flying angels that had appeared in the distance. I knew that the direction I was looking at, was Rune Territory itself. Since that part of the map is covered by some kind of mist in this chronicle, I couldn't come over my curiosity and started to head towards the angels and Rune. I have drowned 2 times, but luckily I was able to get far enough to reach the location where the To Village and SoE puts you to Primeval and Rune Township.
I have taken some screenshots on my journey and now I'd like to share them with you guys. It was a unique and amazing experience as I was wandering around a territory totally alone that shouldn't been there at all :)  NPCs, MOBs were all missing, and the town seemed so clear and wonderful, Maybe I will try to go even further and reach the farthest point of the map during the OBT.

Take care

Shot00000.bmp

Shot00001.bmp

Shot00002.bmp

Shot00003.bmp

Shot00004.bmp

• Like 1

PM on forum when you want to get recall since you probably will be stack there forever. Good story!

Thanks, I will let you know If I'm done with my exploration :) I appreciate your attitude.

Hahaha, maybe were you doing drugs? xD

No man, I just became too emotional on this opportunity :D

• Like 1