Sign in to follow this  
Srkur0

Server Beta Rates

I'm the only one who find veeeery strange this "x20" rates? Teorically is x20 exp/sp/drop, but i find this harder to level up than a server x5 rates(Lineage2.es server).

I been testing, and when you reach a level you don't have enought SP to improve all your skills (In the other server) what is normal in Lineage2, but in the beta you look to have too much SP, I can lvl up my skills or even more skills if I haved it.

My opinion is:

Exp is not x20, is lower.

SP is x20 or more.

Drop is x20 or more.

Adena is lower.

Del this . Ty . Compare with Classic Korea or Ru and u will get x20 here .

​And the SP ? You normally get that much in the korea or ru?

Rates are 20x compared to Korea classic... But still a very low rate for a beta... It will be difficult to test the best skills, people are leaving beta because nobody wanna spend so much time to lvl up beta chars... 

I'm the only one who find veeeery strange this "x20" rates? Teorically is x20 exp/sp/drop, but i find this harder to level up than a server x5 rates(Lineage2.es server).

I been testing, and when you reach a level you don't have enought SP to improve all your skills (In the other server) what is normal in Lineage2, but in the beta you look to have too much SP, I can lvl up my skills or even more skills if I haved it.

My opinion is:

Exp is not x20, is lower.

SP is x20 or more.

Drop is x20 or more.

Adena is lower.

​u cant compare classic with a atleast c3 server (dunno exactly since i dont speak spanish..just saw that it have seven signs)

its all easy shit against classic