Sign in to follow this  
Flat

Everybody Want to Know

I saw many peoples playing in beta when the OBP was opened But When will be the real opening ?

Many peoples is going away because of this...

This is Strange we are playing but one day when the ADM to start the "reality" we will lose all, no problem.

But we need to know when this OBP will finish.

P.S. This is my Opinion.^_^

• Like 1

Well as i see it, they do not give a date, because they can not. If they set a date and can not keep it damage is even higher.

And look when Draqla postet the last change log file. Seems they are working around the clock.

I think you can set ETA to somewhere in june 2063. I'm sure all of whiners will like it very much. 

And i can play with my grandkids on the same server, whoa!

P.S.: Stop asking for eta on live, its like death. It will come when it is suppose to come, and it will hit hard ^_^

I don't want to know when the live will start ATM, I do want admins to fix as much as possible before even thinking to release it live, right now there is much work to do. Nobody wants server to go live with a lot of unwanted errors and bugs. - that is not the way you want to go. Join the beta and help out fixing stuff. Ppl have nowhere to go If the really want to play Classic.

Btw Age of War release at russian official server today. Any idea when this and later patches would be here?

I don't want to know when the live will start ATM, I do want admins to fix as much as possible before even thinking to release it live, right now there is much work to do. Nobody wants server to go live with a lot of unwanted errors and bugs. - that is not the way you want to go. Join the beta and help out fixing stuff. Ppl have nowhere to go If the really want to play Classic.

​+1 but im stop testing ;) i dont know live date and i dont know if i will be play here when i see this date. Dont want waste of my time on testing when i dont know if i will be here.

• Like 1

​+1 but im stop testing ;) i dont know live date and i dont know if i will be play here when i see this date. Dont want waste of my time on testing when i dont know if i will be here.

​less tester = it takes more time ... more bitching like you do... = server will go live with bugs and exploits ( and the tester do know such bugs and exploits ) = more bitching and crying from ppl like you.

It is a circle.. cya.. or not idc.

• Like 1

xD dont forget the official will may come ..... and yes we dont want a lot of unwanted errors and bugs at launch , but some new about the developpement ( real news ! no just a f******* changlog) , we waited from monday the " news to our community about the developpement blablabla " ........

Well if develop this server will take 2 months i will wait 2-3 weeks more and i will play on official one. And i will pay 5euro/month than play here and pay for box. And no news isnt good for all. Yesterday i see little less peopel play on OBT than week ago.

• Like 1

Here is my opinion towards official Europe servers:

1. That the official Europe server will come, i will believe then and only then , when there is an official launch date set by Innova. Years ago they said there will be an official german client (and they kept that fairy tale until that point of time, when the german forum suddenly vanished. Maybe Rumpelstilzchen?).

2. After people put some month of hard work into their chars, suddenly a shop will appear out of thin air (the first of the seven signs). "The Age of Splendor" is over then and there will be "The Rise of the Darkness". No "Oath ob Blood" will help you then. You will have to buy shop items to keep your "Chaotic Throne"!