Sign in to follow this  
Fester Adams

Murphys law is always right!

Try to move items from 1 char to another and while you relog server goes down...........

the 2 times when the server crashed i was doing this: i was trying to trade the NG chepeast bugged jewels (earrings) from 1 char to another and the server when down the moment i clicked on accept. It could be just a coincidence but it´s strange...

Why do i say that these earrings are bugged?

When i bought more than 1 earring i could only see 1 on the inventory, but when you try to trade the only one you have to another char, then 2nd one appears on your inventory and so on. It is hard to explain it.

The ADMINS should take a look at this issue. This could be an exploit to crash the server or just an important bug with jewels. Anyway it should be fixed.

Try to move items from 1 char to another and while you relog server goes down...........

​Can you PM me on forum with exact steps of reproduce it? We will try to fix it now.

Try guys to reproduce it again, we think we found the reason and fixed it. Thank you!

​i did it again and crashed the server.

My chars are:

- Starlord

- Darkside

check the trade between them

edit: read my post above. there i explained how i did it.