Sign in to follow this  
rukpook

Bots and sense of Lineage life

Hello,

I could not start this topic but I like to bring justice.

Quickly explanation:
bot - character (mostly spoiler) which is controlled by 3rd software program
botters - people who use bots to farm (they always have their main character to play with)

So, I want ask you something. Do you see that this Report Bot section is fake? I mean not that Banning Bots is not true. I mean that it doesn't help server at all. 

When I had started to play at this server, I saw Report Bot section. I thought it is great. You check bots yourself and ban players instantly.
But when I had decided to report bot myself, I started to think: Who use this bot? How much adena this player earned from this bot?
And then, I asked myself: If they ban this bot, will he lose his adena earned using this bot? Answer was simply - of course no!
What more: how can we be sure if he wont create next bot? Propably he will do it again.
I don't want to say bad word about admins, because they do very good job, and I respect them.
But I think that admins want to show in Report Bot section how cool they are. Sadly, they are not cool here.
I think that admins do "show" that they have bots under control.

Didn't you realize that they ban only bots, not botters (botters will do bots over and over again and nothing will stop them until ban)?
They know it, and they won't ban botters, why? I'm sure that a lot of high lvl players use/used bots and admins don't want to ban them and lose population. They only ban bots to show that they do something.

I'm not telling you what to do, admins. Of course, it is your server and you will do whatever you like.
But I'm saying to you, people - wake up! And take a look how you are manipulated with this "fake" Report Bot section.

This is unfair.

Hello. After we ban same person 3-5 times with different boxes, we banning all accounts related to him. Even if your main 70+ - we don't care, we see that you are not interested in fair play.

U dont know one main thing. There is bot protection, so it ban bots on sight, the bots that login are taken away by players reporting. The botters to create new bot char is being stopped by banning their hwid - pc, so they cant create char on this same pc anymore, also the hwid changers re on bot protection included.

The only problem here is too rare updated bot protection and hwid.

After we ban same person 3-5 times with different boxes, we banning all accounts related to him.

​It seems that botters have 3 lifes :) In conclusion, botting is legal 2 times, sometimes more if you are lucky. Just saying :)
But good to know that they can't do bots forever.

After we ban same person 3-5 times with different boxes, we banning all accounts related to him.

​It seems that botters have 3 lifes :) In conclusion, botting is legal 2 times, sometimes more if you are lucky. Just saying :)

​Guess what. Here we try to make it fairplay. On other games, or other L2 server there re bots. There will always be bots. And ppl cheating still when its not allowed on server, they re just losers. There is alot of them.

​Guess what. Here we try to make it fairplay. On other games, or other L2 server there re bots. There will always be bots. And ppl cheating still when its not allowed on server, they re just losers. There is alot of them.

​I quess that baning bots with all connected accounts would reduce bots in a half or more. Without "3-5 times", because that's literally bullshit. You botting or you don't botting, your choice. Noone forced you to break the rules.

Banned bot spoiler isn't a big lose. It takes to make second one about 1-2 days and before next ban there is enough time to make a lot of money.

Why you cut the weed? Just dig it out...

Yes its true, bots should be perma banned at begining. If player wants still to play, there is possibility for unban for 5 euro. If he dont want to play, means he was here only to bot, bb.

Just sadly GMs re too lenient to botters