In my opinion its ok. Im just curious (like everyone) about the amount and if its per month or just once! lets se premium life time for 15 dollar or so and/or per month 3 dollar...I doubt that somone pay 10 dollar that each month that almost retail like^^

In my opinion its ok. Im just curious (like everyone) about the amount and if its per month or just once! lets se premium life time for 15 dollar or so and/or per month 3 dollar...I doubt that somone pay 10 dollar that each month that almost retail like^^

​that were my thoughts.

5 € were okay for me.. 10 € way to much.

But at the end.. it depends how much the server will cost. I rather pay more each month as to see a ingame shop ( except cosmetics or pets aslong they don´t change the armor / weapon graphics )

I think 2 box must be free for all. The ppl will find the way to dual anyway. Premium must be related with Xp imo. Something like Xp stones.

​Nope, If you find a way to dualbox, its fine (2 computers for instance). But it should not give the player some kind of advantage!

But in the end, your better off with paying 5 dollar then paying your electricity bills and screwing over the environment even more.

I think 2 box must be free for all. The ppl will find the way to dual anyway. Premium must be related with Xp imo. Something like Xp stones.

​Giving an xp boost with premium account is a clear way to make the game P2W  , and i believe ( don't quote me on this ) they already said they dont want to make it p2w.

Plus , if it was p2w we would be off playing on Gran Kain official server ( even if not russians )

well, the fact that you can't dual box from the same pc without PA, but you can still play with multiple accaunts on multiple pcs without it, doesn't make much sense to be honest.

in the end the result is the same, the only thing that changes is that you'll have to keep 2 PCs running(PC+Laptop for example), wich is not a big deal at all, so most people will probably prefer to do so instead of paying for a PA.

in that case, they could simply limit the normal accaunts dualboxing to 2-3 windows at max, and change the PA features for more windows/extra features.

the "scan" window for in-game drops/spoils is still a nice feature for PAs. if they'll eventually add special cosmetic items for PA users only, it could be even more profitable.

In the other hand, u can put 1 box per IP and put the premiun very very cheap. So more ppl go help the server to make dual. Cheap is 1-2 Euros, if 50% of server pay it I think is a lot of money.

In the other hand, u can put 1 box per IP and put the premiun very very cheap. So more ppl go help the server to make dual. Cheap is 1-2 Euros, if 50% of server pay it I think is a lot of money.

​and force ppl who live together to buy premium so they can play together ? makes no sense.

Serious most oldschool L2 players are 25 years + old..even when i use 2 pc´s i would still buy a premium if it isn´t to expensive.

It is not because i need premium it is just to help the crew to keep the server running when its worth it.

Since there are 0 details how much and about the payment methods we will have to wait untill they give us the numbers. I still believe a cosmetic shop for hats and the hairstuff would be a good way to get some cash... these microtransaction could keep the server alive and won´t hurt the gameplay at all.

​and force ppl who live together to buy premium so they can play together ? makes no sense.

Serious most oldschool L2 players are 25 years + old..even when i use 2 pc´s i would still buy a premium if it isn´t to expensive.

It is not because i need premium it is just to help the crew to keep the server running when its worth it.

Since there are 0 details how much and about the payment methods we will have to wait untill they give us the numbers. I still believe a cosmetic shop for hats and the hairstuff would be a good way to get some cash... these microtransaction could keep the server alive and won´t hurt the gameplay at all.

​If u are 25 + u can pay 1-2 Euros x Month.  I think is different if premium is 4€ +

Do u think sell cosmetic, hats and those things will be enougth ? I rly not.

Ill be worst if have to close the server due to the lack of donations.

Regards.

​If u are 25 + u can pay 1-2 Euros x Month.  I think is different if premium is 4€ +

Regards.

​my god where do these monkeys come from? seriously....

they never get the point..

Regards.

​Monkeys?

Haha dude, is good share ideas with u

Regards.

Regards.

​Monkeys?

Haha dude, is good share ideas with u

Regards.

​thanks for pointing out that I was right about my statement.

Regards.

​I think it is more a country thingy.. i know that ppl earn in some countries more money as in other.

I could spend 500 € each month for a game and it wouldnt hurt my bankaccount.. the question is... is it worth it ? For me it isn´t.

The amount must be fair for the whole community.. and its easy to do the math. At some point the price it to high for the product. 

If it is a "crap" server i wouldnt buy a premium account.. but i would buy an Hat for 5 € just because i would get something in return ( except +1 client and drop/spoil infos ).

If you have time... look at the concept of whaling in videogames.

• Like 1

U talk about microtransaction could keep the server alive and won´t hurt the gameplay at all. Im agree with that, but just to buy hats ??

Put something more atractive.

IMO

Regards

(whaling in videogames)

http://venturebeat.com/2013/03/14/whales-and-why-social-gamers-are-just-gamers/

​attractive for who ?

You ? me ? the community ?

As far i could read about that topic... 90% of the ppl here... are against xp runes mp pots or model changes. ( so far i just saw 2 ppl asking about mp pots and xp boosts )

Most ppl here want a clean free server... which they can support with stuff which doesn´t affect the economy or turn the server into pay2win.

It is not just about Hats... the hat were a symbol.. my fault.. i can add pets and other accessoires like weeding rings ( for teleport or something like that ) just to name a few things.

edit : since we do have a chat .. you can pm me.. i did say what i had to say.. more about that subject from my side would be to much for this forum

As a person who plays mostly around 4 AM GMT+1 I'm afraid I won't have any other option than to buy a PA for dualbox if I want buffs :/ 

/I'd much rather pay for a special accessory/agathions etc. ^_^

As a person who plays mostly around 4 AM GMT+1 I'm afraid I won't have any other option than to buy a PA for dualbox if I want buffs :/ 

/I'd much rather pay for a special accessory/agathions etc. ^_^

​i dont think that it will be a problem since its a international community and with the party matching system its easier to find a party

In my opinion, im totally against the dual box thing.

Just beacuse it will kill the roleplay (and even more if the PA cost is cheap and affordable by the most of the crew) beacuse the buffer classes won't be necessary anymore for example.

The micropayment system is a thing that is proven and it is more profitable than PA. (see games like League of legends) PA its a buy once thing, but cute things and stuff like that you can buy millions.

I've seen a lot of servers die just beacuse of the dual box.

In my opinion, im totally against the dual box thing.

Just beacuse it will kill the roleplay (and even more if the PA cost is cheap and affordable by the most of the crew) beacuse the buffer classes won't be necessary anymore for example.

The micropayment system is a thing that is proven and it is more profitable than PA. (see games like League of legends) PA its a buy once thing, but cute things and stuff like that you can buy millions.

I've seen a lot of servers die just beacuse of the dual box.

​I agreed, admin can put a kind of store where sell cosmetic things like skins, hats whatever, its a good way to keep the server

Дуалбоксинг полезен если сервер пустой и не найти сапорта, но с такого сервера скорее народ окончательно разбежится, чем будет платить за окна.

Мне был бы интересней аналог виталити системы, чтоб игрок с небольшим онлайном мог получить хотя бы непродолжительный буст рейтов. Скажем не был в игре 12+ часов - получаешь максимальное увеличение рейтов до 5х на 2 часа онлайна. Возможно еще снизить потери опыта при смерти и шанс дропа надетых вещей белым персонажам.