Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

on screen message

it started to be pretty annoying, but on screen dmg message doesnt show up if someone is using transfer pain (necro, summoners), so during pvp u dont know how much u inflicted dmg on him

now my opinion is only dmg dealt to player should be visible, i dont think its necessary to see dmg dealt to pet (which is +- same in most cases), coz u dont really care about dmg dealt to pet, and on other way the screen wont be that messy if just dmg to player shows up

• Like 1

I'm wondering how I was playing old times without this screen damage, I just love it. I can calculate by damage on screen how many skills do I need more to kill and change target. That with transfer pain, ye..

I'm wondering how I was playing old times without this screen damage, I just love it. I can calculate by damage on screen how many skills do I need more to kill and change target. That with transfer pain, ye..

​yep, i was wondering also how important on screen message has become to me, but i think its also because back in the time u didnt really have to calculate the exact dmg, u were just blasting ppl, but here u have to decide when u need to debuff someone, or how much he can sustain more and things like that

Sign in to follow this