Sign in to follow this  
deeto

premium question

Will premium be limited to dualbox or 3-4box ?  

Im asking because i will 2box but when my wife is not with me i would like to let her run behind me aswell. I have 2pcs but i find it easier to control them all on the same pc.

The current information tells us you can dualbox 1 extra window with 1 premium account. A third window means you have to pay the premium-account twice. Every extra window demands you to pay an extra premium payment.

Where does it say that? So far, admins said 1 extra window, nothing about paying extra premium... Correct me if im wrong please.

You can get 4 accounts running with 2 premium and 2 PC's in the same house if 4 accounts is what you want.

No one ever said anything about 4 accounts on 1 computer.

You can get 4 accounts running with 2 premium and 2 PC's in the same house if 4 accounts is what you want.

No one ever said anything about 4 accounts on 1 computer.

​He is talking about a pc, running 3 boxes, paying 2 premium. I read everywhere 1 account, and 1 more if u go premium. Thats all.

i would love to have that option too, sortoff in the same conditions as the person above. wish we could get some clarity on this.

Like the others said, I've seen nothing from the Admins that said more than two accounts on one computer is allowed, pretty sure that's the maximum. If you want to run four accounts, you'll need two computers.

Like the others said, I've seen nothing from the Admins that said more than two accounts on one computer is allowed, pretty sure that's the maximum. If you want to run four accounts, you'll need two computers.

​On what you base your confidence? I think that for many people pay window, so he will start.

Define ridiculous O.o

One person can not operate more than 9 accounts without bot program, trust me i tried xD  - And 9 isn't ridiculous