Sign in to follow this  
SirHoffman

Old Lineage 2 Player Coming Back

Hello Dear Community, i've been around the forum, reading this reading that... you know, trying to keep informed about the server and population... as i said on the title, im a pretty old player from Lineage 2, i played on Official for many many many years, and played lots and lots of pirate servers as well... got bored with L2 cuz population died... now i got a little piece of hope about this game again, perhaps i miss the old times? Idk... the thing is, i think i am coming back, and i would like to do some questions...
How many people are online per day?
Is this server really worth playing?
I played as Abyss Walker (later as Ghost Hunter) for more than 10 years, and i would like to keep my legend with that class, but im not sure if they're good in here cuz i havent seen one rogue on Top pvp list... so, should i keep as Abyss Walker?

Im looking also for someone who can guide me through this experience again because there are a lot of things wich i dont remember.

I look forward to join a friendly clan, it can be international, but im looking for a Portuguese Clan, from Portugal, or Brazil... and i think thats all...

Cheers, SirHoffman

• Like 3

Hey there and welcome
I (we i guess) do not know the number of online people but there are alot , you can check your self by making a char lvl 1 go to the nearest village and port to giran harbor (Free teleport)
Yes it is worth playing, like you i used to play on Retail since 2005-6 i cant even remember anymore lol when GoD patch came out it really killed the game for me and spend lots of time on privates till i found this one and i fell in love with the game again
About Abyss Walker , i havent seen alot, to be honest like 2-3 AB most ppl going for TH but new patch coming soon so dunno if this is going to affect the AB class and make it more popular.

Hello Dear Community, i've been around the forum, reading this reading that... you know, trying to keep informed about the server and population... as i said on the title, im a pretty old player from Lineage 2, i played on Official for many many many years, and played lots and lots of pirate servers as well... got bored with L2 cuz population died... now i got a little piece of hope about this game again, perhaps i miss the old times? Idk... the thing is, i think i am coming back, and i would like to do some questions...
I played as Abyss Walker (later as Ghost Hunter) for more than 10 years, and i would like to keep my legend with that class, but im not sure if they're good in here cuz i havent seen one rogue on Top pvp list... so, should i keep as Abyss Walker?

Im looking also for someone who can guide me through this experience again because there are a lot of things wich i dont remember.

I look forward to join a friendly clan, it can be international, but im looking for a Portuguese Clan, from Portugal, or Brazil... and i think thats all...

Cheers, SirHoffman

​1) population is perfect, its not over crowded, but if u have enemy they will try to catch u. Also people playing day time, as well as night time.

2)Yep, the only problem for u is, to reach all the fun with clan wars and so on, u will need to grind a lot with no pvp till 55+. I guess its around 2 months starting with 0.

3)AW will get stronger with every update, problem is not the pvp, problem is EXP. Is quite hard to level it, but if u have money for 20 eu, u can change later from bow to AW.

If u can donate like 10 eu every month, or if u have second laptop. Just make archer+Prophet. Level prophet to 52, and leave it out of party, and then continue with archer to grind. After some strong ally or cp, you can reroll to dagger.

If u are not solo player then u can start searching for random parties, its just not so efficient as solo farm :) ANd for clan, go in that clan which u see online most of the time at your playing time. Still sooner or later u will need CP, or u will leave server. Also 2 hours per day here is not enough i would say, or you will join fun next summer.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the fast replies :) well im a pvp player, but since i need to grind a lot first, i would like to ask for a class good for start in L2 Classic :)

​depends what u have and what u want. If to kill people go any DD i guess.

I hve nothing... i have zero items, neither a character yet... and i want pvp, lots of pvp

​pvp till 55+ non existant, because here u pvp for spot, and till that level all spots free.

Cheers, SirHoffman

​Hoffman, Try Harder is an international clan, but all three of us founders are Brazilian. You are most welcome to join us, just PM Doberstein, Akanash or LadyAribeth

We are also just starting here.

You can go to Partisan or Execution or Out Dion for kill newbies if you want pvp low lvl hahahaaha <3

​PK is not pvp man...

​But is funny :D

• Like 1