Sign in to follow this  
Trample

doubt about some h5 server

Hey there fellow clubers.

so i have a question here, some friends came to me yesterday saying about some h5 server about to open with the domain also .club and seems this ppl might be draining off the fact they have .club domain and of your announce of the h5 server opening.

so i would like to know if thats rly you or its just some people milking the cow or for some random reason (cough) decided to use .club domain?

this is quite important for me cuz if it is your i will say my friends to play there cuz it most likely will be good but if it isnt you it would be cool to clear this doubt since theres a lot of ppl assuming its same ppl as our beloved classic.club.

waiting for a honest answer. Thank you.

Hello. We don't working on H5 right now, will start to thinking about it after finish 2.0, right now it's our main focus. Also it will be harder to start from domen without name and without history/reputation. So if we will start anything it will be here, but we don't interested in starting server for 2-3 month and then close it, so we need more time to prepare. 

i personaly answered this question about a thousand times during this last 2 weeks on skype and FB. We have lot of ppl who left us long ago just becuz they had few time to play or they didnt enjoyed the chronicle w8ing for us to open something else but this is not it yet.

It is not us.

we said already multiple times the h5 server is not even being thought about  until everything is done on 2.0 on live server.

also would be kinda pointless to make a full project from beginning in a not known new domain after we have already a name with classic.club.

whenever we will open the high 5 server it will be in this same domain and you guys will know about it before anyone else will.