Sign in to follow this  
minde0815

Dagger skill hit sound

I don't know if anyone else have posted this, but the critical sound of mortal blow or other similar skill gives a lot to the gameplay to everyone. It gives a lot of satisfaction and knowledge to dagger players when their skill has landed. And it gives the other party who is getting hit by those skills the knowledge of how many times they've been hit by those skills. Damn my buddy said that he won't even play here just because of that.

then i wish ur buddy gl on offi...

​I'm didn't make this thread to just rant about the server. It's a suggestion. If it's possible to somehow add the sound to mortal blow like skills, it will make many people happy.

Its client based, its on your computer. You can make it yourself with some tools. 
One clanie made "Allahu akbar" on hurricane skill casting on the last server we played. 

• Like 1

Its client based, its on your computer. You can make it yourself with some tools. 
One clanie made "Allahu akbar" on hurricane skill casting on the last server we played. 

​Lol wtf? :D that's hillarious

​Since you like that check out my screenshot :D
Short history - A party and smth of ppl was killing lilith and i went in on 40% HP and killied them all :P . 30 mins later we killed it.
shot0013.jpg

​Since you like that check out my screenshot :D
Short history - A party and smth of ppl was killing lilith and i went in on 40% HP and killied them all :P . 30 mins later we killed it.
shot0013.jpg

its just a macro......
also 30 mins to gather and drop lilith? 

terribad

sorry to bother you mr pro...

Maybe we had 5 people online? Maybe i am not showing this link to say "oh look at my pro skills". Maybe fking l2 is made for fun and no for real life fail boys that are trying to look pro on some sh1t old game.

fun it was.

sorry to bother you mr pro...

Maybe we had 5 people online? Maybe i am not showing this link to say "oh look at my pro skills". Maybe fking l2 is made for fun and no for real life fail boys that are trying to look pro on some sh1t old game.

fun it was.

​lol what? thought you were showing that pic because of some shitty macro or whatever bullshit you were trying to make up

and damn, you kids gotta stop using the real life flame attempts already, they're just as retarded as you are

..i will not play in this server because of that tho ..same as the dagger landing skills problem ... the caster who blessing have Buffs for all needs to increase EVERYTHING in ANY class except Dagger skills landings (example ''Fokus buff'' who making the ''object'' more cleary to hit;RATE OF HITTING/ATAK RATE,NO MISS - Logic)..but as the CriticalDmg statistic effect the Dmg when landing a dagger skill so the CriticalRate statistic who suppose to give more effectiveness on a landing skill,..ITS DISABLED ...much luck on this server . will need it ..just like 4000 other L2 servers(who probably slowly dying..because of the same problem MAYBE ..you don't know)