Sign in to follow this  
Narmontas

Suggestion about quests

Hello everybody. We know that once server goes live  There's said that quest Adena/xp reward going to be x2. But does it makes all quests beneficial? Ok in some quests you can get reward - 1 item. If quest reward is xp + 1 item I understand that you get 1 item +2x xp for that quest. But what about quests  for example like : "COIN OF MAGIC" ? There you need to collect coins just to trade to another coins in order to get items, So let's say server is x1 - x1 rewards. Ok... Im collecting coins , farming everything and later on after like a month of so I get myself (Sword of Limit - C grade weapon) from that quest.  I suggest that for some quests that rewards players with items only (q item drop should be made x2 as well) just to match the rates of this server. So lets say :

I need ~4000 q items to get 1 item reward.  Item drop rate is 1/3 so I need roughly to kill ~12 000 monsters to get 1 item??  It will be killing for ages and with rates of x3 in that time monsters will turn to dark blue (in which state i wont get any drop LOL). If q items amount going to be x2 then ill need roughly to kill ~6000 monsters. This is more bearable ;) Or it could be changed that monsters would drop 1q item at 100% rate. Then 4000q items = 4000x actual monsters slayed. Or even 100% drop rate with 2x q items = 2000 monsters slayed. (But in my opinion this should be too easy in fact) This is what i suggest. Just let me know what do you think about this. And Im as a beta tester could provide all the necessary information : Quest names , actual monster list , screenshots in game q items drop rates , and rewards of course.

1) i seriously doubt any quest will be manually modifies, let alone to make it easier

2) quest item drop is not affected by level, meaning you can keep on killing blue mobs for the quest just fine, only with reduced regular drops.