Sign in to follow this  
Srkur0

Subclass system

First things first: a working server and a large community. But I can't deny the fun I have when I see a dwarfnecro or a destrobish...

There will be  a subclass system in the future? a year or so?

Would be good to be the first dwarf necromancer!

​i don't remember the timeline table from the KR patch notes, but i think that the subclass system should already be unlocked prior to the Kamaels update.

not sure how it's going to work in classic thou.

Subclass was a way to give players something to do when they reached endgame level/equip. Since Classic solved that by even lower rates, plus the devs have several chronicles worth of content to throw at the players, i think it will be quite some time, before sublass system becomes part of the Classic.

Subclass was a way to give players something to do when they reached endgame level/equip. Since Classic solved that by even lower rates, plus the devs have several chronicles worth of content to throw at the players, i think it will be quite some time, before sublass system becomes part of the Classic.

​that was one of the many reasons.

another reason was becoming a Noble, wich had access to more hunting zones via teleport + noble buff to keep all previous buffs upon death( useful mostly for pvp ).

it was also changed later on for being more competitive, since you could eventually get passive and/or trigger skills from your subclasses to your main.

​that was one of the many reasons.

another reason was becoming a Noble, wich had access to more hunting zones via teleport + noble buff to keep all previous buffs upon death( useful mostly for pvp ).

it was also changed later on for being more competitive, since you could eventually get passive and/or trigger skills from your subclasses to your main.

​I know, but tbh that doesn't seem to fit "Classic" very well. All the more reason why we most likely won't see subclasses for quite a while yet.