Sign in to follow this  
barthez

Honest opinion -

I am not sure if this server is going to work. I agree with you @barthez and @Azrith. I was willing to give them free passes for many things but I just think the whole project just overpowered them. I know they are working full time but they just needed more resources and more interaction with us players who can potentially build or destroy this server. Communication is almost non-existing and it is a massive mistake they have made. Nobody knows what is going on and people are not going to spend their time or energy playing never ending beta. The buzz just collapsed and word to mouth is terrible. Massive disappointment. 

• Like 3

I am not sure if this server is going to work. I agree with you @barthez and @Azrith. I was willing to give them free passes for many things but I just think the whole project just overpowered them. I know they are working full time but they just needed more resources and more interaction with us players who can potentially build or destroy this server. Communication is almost non-existing and it is a massive mistake they have made. Nobody knows what is going on and people are not going to spend their time or energy playing never ending beta. The buzz just collapsed and word to mouth is terrible. Massive disappointment. 

​I think the same. I was lured to the "same as official" Lineage 2 Classic server that was supposed to launch on the 15th and none of this is true. There is no live date yet and the files are just.... well   they r not Lineage 2 classic. I Quit, this is not what i was told it will be.

maybe they devs/admins dont talk with the community because they have a high confidence that the server will be a hit. But looking at the numbers ....

46 Members, 0 Anonymous, 223 Guests its just sad. At the beginning (first weeks) the forum never had under 400 guests. People are def. leaving the forum/server already. Put it on notice.

Yep, server will be crowded...i think that 90% of Lineage 2 community has heard for this server, and i know bunch of them who will join...and they dont even have forum acc :D