Sign in to follow this  
Nic0tin

Haste Spellbook

Spider trisalim: chance drop on OBT: 0,02%-0,1%

or

Drowned (Lilie) 51 lvl (Magic Valley) chance drop  on OBT: 0,2%-1%

​and how do i reach in magic valley from hunters? on foot? where is on map because i dont see it.

Enchanted valley is added with Age of War update (1.5), only available in Russian and Korean official server.

We are in 1.0 here.

• Like 1

Enchanted valley is added with Age of War update (1.5), only available in Russian and Korean official server.

We are in 1.0 here.

​so the only way to obtain this sb is to hunt trisalim spider.

spell books are ridiculous in this version to get, mostly because the XP rate is too high so you can't grind long enough for it. The fact that the grind is super long is ridiculous in and of itself, but I tried to get spellbook hex cubic, and went from white to dark blue without it dropping (outleveled the drop). The only way for me to get the book would be to de-level.

spell books are ridiculous in this version to get, mostly because the XP rate is too high so you can't grind long enough for it. The fact that the grind is super long is ridiculous in and of itself, but I tried to get spellbook hex cubic, and went from white to dark blue without it dropping (outleveled the drop). The only way for me to get the book would be to de-level.

​same here....im stepped over this...its beta ,,,,:) 2 days almost of farming haste book it dont worth ....use alacrity potion :))