Sign in to follow this  
Nevalon

Best spots with good drop

Hello. I'm wondering is there any good place to exp and drop something good as well. Something like Sea Of Spores where i dropped some spellbooks (2x death whisper). I'm Bladedancer 46lvl right now. I mainly care about drop right now instead of exping , so if you know any good places for my or higher level , would be really great to know them.

there are 10000's pf mobs that can drop something good, it all comes down to what your looking for and how much time you want to spend trying to get it.

the only "big" drop chance are RB's all other mobs have low full drop chance, you should take a look on the classic wiki and try to look in the zones you can solo for what kinda items/books/mats you feel like farming and then take a llok at GH for what sells for a decent amount.

there is sadly no Best" spot to farm drops.

Okay maybe i shouldn't use word "best" i mean , 1/2000 for a book isn't too much for me. i can spend long time trying to drop stuff.i just want to know any places where i can drop something good and sell it

Edited by Nevalon

36 minutes ago, Nevalon said:

Okay maybe i shouldn't use word "best" i mean , 1/2000 for a book isn't too much for me. i can spend long time trying to drop stuff.i just want to know any places where i can drop something good and sell it

If I'm not mistaken, Nos Lads have 1/500 chance for EWC then :) (at least thats whats showing on its skill bar in game)

Edited by Dhol