Sign in to follow this  
malek12

When you open a server? fully

​За всю историю l2 это самый не адекватный проект)))) не жди когда сервер откроется, и тем более не жди когда кто-то из администраторов ответит хоть на один конкретный вопрос по датам реализации))) более не общительных людей отвечающих за проект я не видел, они могли без труда общаться с игроками))) но в место этого тупо молчат не отвечая на важные вопросы,оглашая лишь  неопределенные доводы по открытию проекта)))ведь что может быть проще чем лояльно общаться с людьми) и если они этого не понимают и не могут, то вообще какую адекватность от них ждать если проект реализуется)))

Srs this guy asks question in english and some dumb rus have to come and write wall of his shit thinking everyone can undesrstand his doggish language, fuck sake, sorry pal all i can see is bark bark bark and cyka.

• Like 1

Srs this guy asks question in english and some dumb rus have to come and write wall of his shit thinking everyone can undesrstand his doggish language, fuck sake, sorry pal all i can see is bark bark bark and cyka.

​thats russia nature. they don't want to adapt they want you to adapt. 

Какие же вы всетаки пендосы... Не понимая сути, делаете свои тупенькие выводики, собачий язык.... 

А тебя фрау Меркель не научила хорошим манерам? Сиди уж под ее подолам и не квакай оттуда, а другим делом занимайся. 

Putin didnt allow you use other language?

​ur language so low and easy , its main language on the world coz of this , i know it - you know too;)

u can nothing on russian, so hard for u all

It is not my native lang. but i can adapt to rest of users.

Russians must understood one thing. They are not the wisest, brightest or most respected, Their lang. not dominate the word.

А тебя фрау Меркель не научила хорошим манерам? Сиди уж под ее подолам и не квакай оттуда, а другим делом занимайся. 

​Maniery powinieneś wynieść z rodzinnego domu. Jak widać nie wyniosłeś/wyniosłaś tego. Ostatnie zdanie potraktuję jako brak savoir vivre na forum.

Putin didnt allow you use other language?

​ur language so low and easy , its main language on the world coz of this , i know it - you know too;)

u can nothing on russian, so hard for u all

​Пиздеж. Английский язык мировой из-за интернета. Все компьютерные технологии и сам интернет был на английском и поэтому это интернациональный язык. До интернета популярностью пользовался немецкий. А вот на русском почти никто не говорит, очень низкий процент от общего процента населения земли. Так, что увы.

+1 Barthez Russians must understood one thing. They are not the wisest, brightest or most respected, Their lang. not dominate the word.

one questions how much aircraft carrier do u own ?? mr ruskies humm ONLY ONE wow good job so strong.

USA hum let me think  11 and all the biggest in the world ups ups. So pick up a chair n relax , ur far far far away to dominate something in the world.

• Like 1

+1 Barthez Russians must understood one thing. They are not the wisest, brightest or most respected, Their lang. not dominate the word.

one questions how much aircraft carrier do u own ?? mr ruskies humm ONLY ONE wow good job so strong.

USA hum let me think  11 and all the biggest in the world ups ups. So pick up a chair n relax , ur far far far away to dominate something in the world.

​I think u drifting away too much^^ this is a l2 classic forum not a modern warfare/politics forum

Yep drifting too much thats true. Just want to make russian understand they are not the center of the world ^^ thats its. Like barthez said They are not the wisest, brightest or most respected, Their lang. not dominate the word.

Sry for my english im french.