Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

NA Prime time vol.2

40 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

I'm so disappointed with your performance yesterday man.

After watching us for like 2 hours, your CP logged and attacked us while I was herding mobs into a train only to die to our 3 active members (I know, it sucked that our overlord silenced most of you). But you threatened with coming back and kill us and, although we were about to go to sleep, we waited, because we are always up for some pvp...

After waiting for 40 min, and since you weren't able to step into the heart, we decided that we might go after you. But instead of waiting, you ran and started to die to mobs. You decided that was better to lose 4% instead of fighting and dying to a mere 1%...

Seriously dude...

What are you talking about? I frapsed last night pvp you had more than 3 people LOL. Yeah logging in no songs/dances and having an OL silence 5+ guys in one silence is GG.

You grouped up with two other parties and waited on heart so we exped on karik bridge and forced you to come to us.  You know the same groups that relogged when we came near them after you left, since they won't fight 9v9.

We tried to train you but our level 57 BD got para'd so that was GG. Nobody in the man party died to mobs lol, nice propaganda.

9v9? Don't hide behind x3 the numbers.

4 minutes ago, fishfood said:

What are you talking about? I frapsed last night pvp you had more than 3 people LOL. Yeah logging in no songs/dances and having an OL silence 5+ guys in one silence is GG.

You grouped up with two other parties and waited on heart so we exped on karik bridge and forced you to come to us.  You know the same groups that relogged when we came near them after you left, since they won't fight 9v9.

We tried to train you but our level 57 BD got para'd so that was GG. Nobody in the man party died to mobs lol, nice propaganda.

9v9? Don't hide behind x3 the numbers.

We had 5 people, one was AFK when you logged and another one was a 10 year old playing our bd :D 

It's ok man, it's not easy to log in and fight. And regarding 9v9, whenever you want...

Just now, Pelocho said:

We had 5 people, one was AFK when you logged and another one was a 10 year old playing our bd :D 

It's ok man, it's not easy to log in and fight. And regarding 9v9, whenever you want...

Stay up late tonight again

6 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

Every single person was live except your Sws and boxed rechargers, idk if it's a perkunas things but nobody likes a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StH9IQOd1w4

2 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Every single person was live except your Sws and boxed rechargers, idk if it's a perkunas things but nobody likes a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StH9IQOd1w4

Forgot about Mus because he doesn't belong to our CP. But meh, make it four (not counting me because I arrived when most of you were already napping)

GL next time

this is most likely only server that exist or ever existed where winning anything with more ppl is actually a reason to celebrate and being proud off.

P.S. i remember this one... 

"Wife: It's like every man on earth has to share one brain

Me: [can't think of a good comeback because it's not my turn to use the brain]"

Ring a bell?

5 hours ago, Olegaj said:

I found definition of fishfood
narcissism-and-health_1.jpg

g6a9odwpqgvpszavbvoi.jpg

Narcissism-in-leadership.jpg

And his selfie ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh I didn't see this post or what you were trying to get at LOL. You don't wanna pull the real life card with me, I'm shredded as fuck and I have a dime girlfriend I fuck whenever I want.

On 2017-5-8 at 4:09 AM, Qwerty said:

porque vos lo jugaste no? jaja

obvio, todavia siguen tragandose la lechita de una 1.5 bugeadisima 

creo que hasta sauron codeo menos bugs en anarchy que esta mierda

los 2 sabemos la verda de la milanesa alex no hace falta mentir aca en innova forum te la dieron duro por lo que se vio

7 hours ago, Qwerty said:

los 2 sabemos la verda de la milanesa alex no hace falta mentir aca en innova forum te la dieron duro por lo que se vio

donde? si el mexicano esta traumado por donaldo, no puede construir 2 oraciones legibles en ingles

pd. baja de peso

Edited by Alexsaysz

3 hours ago, Pelocho said:

B|

So you do want a 9v9? Weird it seems to me you only want to kill people when they log in with no party in blackscreen.

42 minutes ago, fishfood said:

So you do want a 9v9? Weird it seems to me you only want to kill people when they log in with no party in blackscreen.

It's difficult to arrange a 9v9 without any guarantee that all our members will be active when you are. Maybe on a weekend...

But, if you think it's unfair to watch us for hours until it's your best moment to log and attack, just bsoe and come back.

18 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

It's difficult to arrange a 9v9 without any guarantee that all our members will be active when you are. Maybe on a weekend...

But, if you think it's unfair to watch us for hours until it's your best moment to log and attack, just bsoe and come back.

Watch you for hours LOL. I log in when i have 5+ guys, and I always come back. The last time I said I would come back, I came straight back you regrouped with 2 other parties so don't tell me it's hard to 9v9 when you choose to 27v9.

Edited by fishfood