Co-owner

[POLL] Pin Security System

Pin Security System  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pin Security System?

• Yes!
    • No.

i vote for no. its too much trouble for me <,< a extra move i dont need

​Typing 4 digits is too much trouble for you? 

​you can read congratz, thats what i said. if the people are to close minded to choose a safe pw. or give the pw to random people then i cant help them.

Though it's great to have more security ... it quickly becomes annoying , if you can alter it to allow same-digit passwords ( 111111 ) that would prove to be a "way" some players could avoid to have to learn a new pin.

Right now , most L2J classic servers use that and I'v found it to be annoying.

Since you can't put 000000 as your password ( it requires a strong password ).
Allowing it to let those simple password pins would be nice for the players that don't care.

AFAIK since I bet it's the same as in every other L2J server pack , it's a 6 digit password , it cannot be 123456 , it can't be a single digit repeated 6 times.
So just letting it allow a "000000" should be a nice bypass for ppl that don't care :) 

​It's significantly more trouble for buffpets played on notebook with touchpad only O.o(since you can't type it in with keyboard)

Anyway, like i said, account security Is not about compromising account, it's about compromising players, and no amount of software will fix that...

The poll seems to be in favor of this feature, i would like to request to make it at least optional? So the people that dont want to use it, doesnt have to.

The poll seems to be in favor of this feature, i would like to request to make it at least optional? So the people that dont want to use it, doesnt have to.

​this.

​It's significantly more trouble for buffpets played on notebook with touchpad only O.o(since you can't type it in with keyboard)

​Computer mouse. £2.85 on eBay. You can thank me later. 

​Table for laptop to fit the mouse next to it £100. i take donation you can send me some money :)

​Table for laptop to fit the mouse next to it £100. i take donation you can send me some money :)

​This struggle. It is like you don't even try :) Creating an accout on Gofundme.com is free btw. 

​good idea