Greetings. I've done this quest before, in which you need to slay Ol Mahums and bring badges to Leopold in Gludin. I've played in alot of servers most of them x1. They gave me around 40 Adena for each badge. Today i brought Leopold 100 badges, but i only got around 1000 adena. I was pretty shocked, considering the quest rate is x2. I tought the reward should be upped a little bit.

Greetings. I've done this quest before, in which you need to slay Ol Mahums and bring badges to Leopold in Gludin. I've played in alot of servers most of them x1. They gave me around 40 Adena for each badge. Today i brought Leopold 100 badges, but i only got around 1000 adena. I was pretty shocked, considering the quest rate is x2. I tought the reward should be upped a little bit.

http://l2central.info/classic/Добить_уцелевших

If you add together more than 200 year 1500 ADENA 

Red Cross insignia 10 per Adena 
Blue Cross Insignia 10 per Adena 
Black Cross insignia 12 per Adena

It's a Lineage 2 Classic server, reward is fine and correct (source).

You can't get more than 1000 adena per quest (repeatable)

​thats not true. I asked for that about a month ago and check what the answer official is/was. @ official servers its 1000 adena cap, But he said its not like that on this server. If it is like that then its not supposed to be like that and in my world this is a bug, click the link below and check by urself

That is not true, i got 104* adena for that quest. And i gave in 104 (if i remember correct) badges.

​i dont understand you...so u got 1 adena for 1 badge?

​thats not true. I asked for that about a month ago and check what the answer official is/was. @ official servers its 1000 adena cap, But he said its not like that on this server. If it is like that then its not supposed to be like that and in my world this is a bug, click the link below and check by urself

​Didn't know that, anyway, he get 1k adena for 100 badge, it's correct (10 adena per badge x 100 = 1000).

That is not true, i got 104* adena for that quest. And i gave in 104 (if i remember correct) badges.

​Probably.. The badges i collected were mixed, like 60 blue 30 red and a few black ones

​Probably.. The badges i collected were mixed, like 60 blue 30 red and a few black ones

Red Cross insignia 10 per Adena 
Blue Cross Insignia 10 per Adena 
Black Cross insignia 12 per Adena

this is what you get for each differenct color. its impossible to get 1 adena for a badge

​Didn't know that, anyway, he get 1k adena for 100 badge, it's correct (10 adena per badge x 100 = 1000).

​yep correct...in current beta the quest reward isnt set to 2x (like it will be on live)

id like to see now some official admin/dev posts about this. Is there a adena cap on this server for quest items or not? on the other topic the admins said there is not limit.