Sign in to follow this  
SpaceBro

Controling spoilers level

Greetings, is there any way to control your characters level? Any way to sop your character from leveling up?

​no there isnt. Except u can go and get killed by guard. (10x and ur 1 lvl down)

Im not very experienced in spoiler but i think on low exp servers a feature like this isnt needed anyways ?

You're not ever going to want, or need, to slow down your characters leveling on Classic. Believe me I've played on RU and JP Classic servers. You'll have plenty of time to spoil what you need before out leveling it.

SpaceBro by the way , this is a server supposed to be like classic. So plz dont try to implent something who is not like retail. If u want delevel like Chevignon said u go get kill per guards thats its.

SpaceBro by the way , this is a server supposed to be like classic. So plz dont try to implent something who is not like retail. If u want delevel like Chevignon said u go get kill per guards thats its.

​Now it's bugget when you die from guard you not lose exp :))

You're not ever going to want, or need, to slow down your characters leveling on Classic. Believe me I've played on RU and JP Classic servers. You'll have plenty of time to spoil what you need before out leveling it.

​Except for spellbooks, those fuckers take forever to drop...

​Im not asking for any implementions. I am just asking for our community to give me suggestions...

You can take high level character into your party to receive extreme penalty for XP or make a large party, other than that i dont know about any way to lower your XP gain. For now there is no reliable way to decrease your level other than to die. If you need to loose few levels, you can always ask some1 to help killing you until guard deleveling is fixed. NOTE: When it is fixed, dont forget to strip down and clean your inventory, or you will drop everything ;)

You don't really need this feature, while there might mats that stop spoiling at certain levels, e.g. Steel around ~50 is not a problem because you start to spoil high-tier mats like SoP, Asofe, Enria, etc. which cost shit ton, so if you need Steel or any other mat you can't spoil, you can just sell your high-end mats or exchange them for whatever you need.