Sign in to follow this  
Knibzer

Nede advice

Hello 

I decided to return to l2 after many years offline

i loved playing classic and found this server, but it has been so many years and i realise i dont remember shit???

last time i played i played at the offical l2 servers and my memory from it is so Different from classic.

anyway i startes a dark elf mystic. Havent deciede what i whant to go later but i appericiate any tips to get gear and money?

if there is any english speaking clans around?? Or swe or norwegian!

thanks for all tips i can get, bucouse my memory is almost blank, but the nostalgia of l2 is so good :)

1 hour ago, Knibzer said:

Hello 

I decided to return to l2 after many years offline

i loved playing classic and found this server, but it has been so many years and i realise i dont remember shit???

last time i played i played at the offical l2 servers and my memory from it is so Different from classic.

anyway i startes a dark elf mystic. Havent deciede what i whant to go later but i appericiate any tips to get gear and money?

if there is any english speaking clans around?? Or swe or norwegian!

thanks for all tips i can get, bucouse my memory is almost blank, but the nostalgia of l2 is so good :)

1st Of all if this Dark elf goes for mage i suggest you get a prem acount and lvl up a box SE with you (if you are  economically comfortable to pay 10 euros for 30 days)
2:  go get moon armor quest 25-40  lvl

3:if you want to make some adena fast lvl up a spoiler till 20 and spoil around dion  and sell materials  at GH you find good prices
4:always look at party matching  beside xp bar to find other people and groups
5: Find aoe groups most of after lvl 40 you will get some adena cause you got dont spend lots of bss like  soloing

The for some very good info ? Dident have a clue about moon armor.

thinking of going SE to buff partys.

going to lvl up a spoiler to :) 

thx again 

Yo. Welcone to the server. Here you can check high lvl SE gameplay on our server. You should have fun :).